Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^lol.........
About -2 , i had the same complaint with T1............closeup..........too much!!!
And I guess shaky camera must be there?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^lol.........
About -2 , i had the same complaint with T1............closeup..........too much!!!
And I guess shaky camera must be there?
It's a Michael Bay movie, what do you expect? :lol:

Anyway, since I have my weekend free, would drop in for a Sunday show. Too bad couldn't make it first day first show due to work. :-(

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i dont agree with most fellas here giving Transformers 2 such good rating.this aint the jurassic park age for us to rate movies just on CG:mad:

Watched Lock,Stock and two Smoking Barrels 4.5/5 awesome stuff epic lols must watch definitely.

and just to let u guyz know Pheri Hera Pheri is a complete rip-off this movie :mad: i'm not angry coz PHP stole the story i'm only angry coz it made my laughing experience a bit diluted which otherwise would have killed me :p

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
-2: Well this is only view. Maxi,um fight scenes are close up. Means two big autobots are fighting and u r taking closeup shots (or showing it to audience). I kinda confused who is beating whom. Where is he hitting, how? As they were very fast paced action, I kinda got lost in it. at least show it from such an angle that full body is seen of them.
+1 same thing here, no idea about who is kicking who's ass. BTW i loved the autobot twins .

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
bolt-7/10 almost good,but the ending was predictable
Van Wilder Freshman Year: 9/10 great watch. almost like the american pie series

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
+1 same thing here, no idea about who is kicking who's ass. BTW i loved the autobot twins .
Hmmm....later I was checking IMDB and found its not only us. A few guys there too sound similar to us.

Azumi2 8/10

A bit more on story side. Less people died compared to first part but gore factor increased.
Action:6+Story:2=8 :)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Brøken - Guys, go watch this movie. Awesome horror movie(not for gore freaks, mind you!). David Lynch style direction, but more comprehensible. Very few scary scenes but very edge of the sit thriller. Always had me curious throughout the movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Body of Lies 8/10

(Thanx Sam for recommending this)

Good movie.
Took a little bit more go into its plot. I.e. a bit extra time spent on building up the environment.

I would still rate Leonardo's performance in "Blood Diamond" better than this.

Question: How did Hani Pasha in the movie came to know about Ferris's lies?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
rhitwick, hani knows about the lies told by ferris. ferris happen to say the truth to hani when he was in the party with his wife. It is pretty strait forward. Why do you have any doubts on this?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
rhitwick, hani knows about the lies told by ferris. ferris happen to say the truth to hani when he was in the party with his wife. It is pretty strait forward. Why do you have any doubts on this?
Ferris tells Hani after he found Aisha is kidnapped. Now if Hani kidnapped Aisha, what was his reason, he didn't know anything about Ferris's mission right?

After knowing about Ferris, Hani sets him up, I got that but he kidnapped Aisha why? Or did hi not?
Again, in captivity Ferris asks Al-Saleem about the girl, he tells that was a lie. Now, if Al-Saleem didn't know anything about the gal, how can he say its a lie?

If I go back, Al-Saleem first comes to know about Ferris plan not Hani right?
Next scene, Ferris gets a photograph of he n Aisha together.
Next scene, Aisha is missing. Now One of them (Hani or Al-Saleem) kidnapped her. I just don't find enough reason that Hani would do that.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ferris tells Hani after he found Aisha is kidnapped. Now if Hani kidnapped Aisha, what was his reason, he didn't know anything about Ferris's mission right?

hani kidnapped ayisha. So that Ferris could listen to him..

If I go back, Al-Saleem first comes to know about Ferris plan not Hani right?
Next scene, Ferris gets a photograph of he n Aisha together.
Next scene, Aisha is missing. Now One of them (Hani or Al-Saleem) kidnapped her. I just don't find enough reason that Hani would do that.

Let me settle all of your doubts by one paragraph..

Hani makes a deal with Al-Saleem that he would deliver a CIA agent to him in exchage of money.(hani does not tell that he is hani to Al-Saleem)

His plan was that he will kidnap ayisha and phone to ferris saying that Al-Saleem kidnapped ayisha. Then, ferries would leave to Al-Saleem to rescue ayisha. During which they can catch Al-Saleem with the help of hani's agent in Al-Saleem group(karami).

I think your doubts will come to an end. If you find any plot holes then bring it to me. I just love plot holes.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - 8/10. Yes I liked the movie, BUT it wasn't as good as the first one. The biggest downfall of this movie was it's lame ass humour. It must possibly be the worst cheesy ass script ever. The dialogues were horrendous. The only thing keeping it from falling apart was the visual effects & action, which it delivers. The finale was intense with pretty much every Autobots & Decepticons battling it out. Some of the new Decepticons like Ravage, Devastator, Grindor & Wheelie were awesome. Watch this in a Cinema for god's sake & not some TS or R5 releases.

Top Bottom