Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
esumitkumar.. /me runs for cover..
why charan bhai ..samajh main nahin aaya ??

You Dont mess with Zohan --7/10
wat a s*x comedy...zohan ..baba ganoosh..is tat how isrealis are :D haahaha ..can see for timepass..but dimag ek taraf rakh k dekhne ka ..Heroine is sexy :)

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Watch Out We re Mad
starring Bud Spencer & Terence Hill

their other movies are also really funny
========

The Cannonball Run

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
eggman ...CW is a very dark film indeed..the beginning of the movie was so violence,rape etc . filled that i left it watching after 45 mins..I have to see again y r u recommending it 10/10..can u plz explain ?

Yeah, it is dark!! No doubt....and coming from 1971 it would've been much darker for that auidence, that's why it got X Rating!!
As for why I liked it
1)Awesome background score
2)Awesome acting by Malcolm McDowell(Alex), (one of ) the best villan I have seen!!
3)Awesome story, not only entertaining but also thought provoking
4)Underlying themes, awesome!!!
8646) Awesome cinemaphotography
'
I'm not a Kubrik fan or anything, but I liked it so much that I am starting to adore him!!

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Anyone seen Wanted ? How is it ?
And I just bought Ugly aur Pagli for my sister after she was insisting for it. Is it worth seeing ?

Wanted is OK types ..I will give it 7/10 ..Not much good

U really have bought Ugly and Pugly...Wooooooooow :D :D :D
This film deserves 14 Oscars rightaway.......Do see it ..I will give 100/10 ..(Samajh gaye na ..wat im trying to say :evil:) ...

Pathik

Google Bot
Allwyn, the visual effects are unreal and amateurish. You can give it a miss, only the 3D version seems worth it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Felon - excellent film. Though I dont like much voilence and blood,but this one is a exception .. 8/10

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Movie is :13 Tzameti

Why make it difficult to read??

+++1 to eggman for recommending..such unconventional story .......
My rating 8.5 /10 ....
I had already expected about the end

13 Tzameti is a 2005 film written and directed by Georgian filmmaker Géla Babluani. Tzameti is the Georgian word for thirteen...

An American remake of the film is in the works[3], however Babluani intends to "change a lot of the storyline" and avoid reshooting the original film. He has also indicated that he intends to shoot the remake in color

Shayad ye Dark ....film India main bhi ban jaaye ..copy kar ke..I beleive Sanjay Gupta will do it ...(Like he made Zinda copied frm Oldboy)

Last edited:
Top Bottom