Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

shreeux

Movie Buff
Update List of 2022:-
Last year watched 226 films & 55 TV Series in 2022.
above 3-star ratings are good

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • 4.png
    4.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 90
  • tv1.png
    tv1.png
    839.1 KB · Views: 95
  • tv2.png
    tv2.png
    839.9 KB · Views: 81
  • tv3.png
    tv3.png
    473.3 KB · Views: 92

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Films I liked in 2022
Nenjuku Needhi
Sila Nerangalil Sila Manidhargal
Taanakkaran

Cha Cha Real Smooth
CODA
Hello, Love, Goodbye

icebags

Technomancer
They say John wick is the original identity, Keanu Reves is nothing but a cover up. :smile:

There lives no one before him, neither anyone dies after him.
He is master of all trades, jack of none. :hitman:

John Wick : Chapter 4 - 9/10
Those who cling to death live. Those who cling to life, die.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Any Idea for how long John wick will stay in cinemas? 4 weeks??

no matter how the film , is hall was pretty empty. it may not stay long.

Famous quote by Korean Admiral Yi Sun-sin, widely considered to be one of the greatest naval commander in history. Check out the movie based on his most famous battle, The Admiral: Roaring Currents, in which he defeated Japanese fleet of approx. 333 ships with just 13 ships.

right ! checked already. interesting film. :fencing:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Extraction 2 (2023) - 9.5/10
Mind blown by this....go watch it now. Much better than its predecessor. And it is now the number 1 movie watched in Netflix.

Extraction 2’ has climbed to the Top 1 spot on Netflix globally only three days after its release on the platform, according to the website FlixPatrol. It’s not surprising, especially after the first one has been trending just days before the release of the sequel.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Mind blown by this....go watch it now. Much better than its predecessor. And it is now the number 1 movie watched in Netflix.

Extraction 2’ has climbed to the Top 1 spot on Netflix globally only three days after its release on the platform, according to the website FlixPatrol. It’s not surprising, especially after the first one has been trending just days before the release of the sequel.

Yes...Good one... 21-minute fight sequence of Prison Break...Try...Kandahar - 2023

nac

Aspiring Novelist
That's one helluva rating for a movie. I didn't find the first one impressive and don't feel like give this one a try, but after seeing your rating I am thinking of it. Let's see.

Watched this trailer, felt similar to 96 - a Tamil movie released few years back. Do anyone feel that way?

Zangetsu

That's one helluva rating for a movie. I didn't find the first one impressive and don't feel like give this one a try, but after seeing your rating I am thinking of it. Let's see.
Yup must watch. if you can in Theatres or on 4K resolution :)
Best action this year like John Wick 4

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Best action this year like John Wick 4
I watched the first two, then didn't bother watching after that. Same goes for Fast and Furious franchaise, watched first 4 or 5 movies then don't feel like it. I liked movies like Rambo, Commando when I was a kid. I don't know why I don't feel that way these days. May be I outgrew them. I don't remember which was the last action movie I really liked which is not a Sci-Fi or Super hero movie. May be Taken, Jack Reacher could be the ones.

Zangetsu

I watched the first two, then didn't bother watching after that. Same goes for Fast and Furious franchaise, watched first 4 or 5 movies then don't feel like it. I liked movies like Rambo, Commando when I was a kid. I don't know why I don't feel that way these days. May be I outgrew them. I don't remember which was the last action movie I really liked which is not a Sci-Fi or Super hero movie. May be Taken, Jack Reacher could be the ones.
Yeah, some series are not good in action.

Top Bottom