Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
yesterday only I was reading about this movie. Looks interesting, I love Jake Gyllenhaal. I was blowen by his performance in "Nightcrawler" ... looking forward watching Demolition
What about his performance in Source Code?

A

amit.tiger12

In recent digit post,

15 under watched sci-fi gems of the last 15 year

Anyone just normal review for these.

A

amit.tiger12

I gave a short review in the comment section of that article, lol.
All of the movies in that list are nice.
Ok
How you login into digit.in??? I tried to do that but I can't. Digit forum and digit.in require different login.
Need help. I can't comment with forum login

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok
How you login into digit.in??? I tried to do that but I can't. Digit forum and digit.in require different login.
Need help. I can't comment with forum login
Lol. I can't login too.
Before they had the discuss comment platform, but now they seem to have implemented a new comment system, named Komment something, using which one can comment using Facebook or Twitter. I used my Twitter account to post that comment.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Nightcrawler (2014)
Ignored it many times but since saw people over here discussing it thought of giving it another try. Overall its a good movie.
Btw I think jake gyllenhaal was best in donnie darko & prisoners than in any other movies.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Criminal (2016) - 9/10

Plot Summary:In a last-ditch effort to stop a diabolical plot, a dead CIA operative's memories, secrets, and skills are implanted into a death-row inmate in hopes that he will complete the operative's mission.

Audience Impression: I felt emotional towards the end. Because a death row Inmate becomes emotionally involved with the family of the dead CIA Operative whose memories he shares and tries to give his life for them but the movie has a happy ending.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
In recent digit post,

15 under watched sci-fi gems of the last 15 year

Anyone just normal review for these.

Except of Serenity, watch all.

I liked Moon. It just more relatable.

Sunshine, for the absolute poetry this film is.

Mr Nobody is an eye treat. Beautiful movie.

District 9 is documentary styled, situational hero movie.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Watched Afflicted. Found footage style for the most part. It was good until the very end.

And by that he meant, watch the Firefly episodes first. THEN watch Serenity.

missed ed. Didn't mean to say that dont watch Serenity.

Top Bottom