Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

icebags

Technomancer
At last after seeing people posting so many feedback - Predestination :

*i.imgur.com/jbBVNQW.jpg?1

9/10

there was something weird about time display circuit though, even though it was bought from a radio components store in 1985, i hope arduino makers don't feel offended about their pro-mini being used at a bomber timer display circuit ! :D

Jupiter Ascending - 6½/10 Jupiter descending into the deeps of Jupiter. :mrgreen:

nothing new, same stuff like divergence / hunger games / percy jackson like stuff, good timepass if watched at a hall @60 - 80/- ticket, but @160/- it's not much worth it. there was a story, it was ok enough, but ~2+hrs sometimes felt a bit long.

nothing strong, it was just ok.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Wachowskis cannot make a movie without pushing the boundaries of movie making, inventing new techniques

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I thought you're referring to this one : The Penguins of Madagascar (TV Series 2008? ) - IMDb . Horrible, I tell you.

No this:Penguins of Madagascar (2014) - IMDb

Atticus Institute(2015) -10/10

What can a DEVIL do is the movie about? (If possessed by any DEVIL)

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This seems a must watch material!

Rubber (2010) - IMDb

Synopsis
A homicidal car tire, discovering it has destructive psionic power, sets its sights on a desert town once a mysterious woman becomes its obsession.

If that interests you read the "Quotes" part in IMDB that may interest you more

ashs1

Padawan
Shamitabh - 8/10

Plot wise, it was decent..But, the acting was great.. The first half was a bit funny, but the second half gets more serious..
One of the betters movies of bollywood.. Some of the actors should learn from dhanush about acting.. His performance in shamitabh was very impressive.. This is his just 2nd hindi movie and he is already going toe to toe with amitabh bachchan, who by the way, was fantastic. He effortlessly portrayed the role of a drunkard.
Akshara hassan was decent for her debut..
Definitely a great watch.!!

icebags

Technomancer
American Sniper(2014) 7.5/10.

nothing new, we have seen these kind of movies before, but its well executed nonetheless. i guess these kind of movies succeed because of american war emotions things.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Big Hero 6 6/10

Good animation average story.

John Wick 5.9/10

I just failed to understand what the hype was for?! Pretty average revenge movie, lacked drama thus you fail to connect to the pain of the protagonist and that fails to evoke a feeling of relief after each kill.

If you are regular to this thread, trust me, you've watched better revenge movies.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Big Hero 6 6/10

Good animation average story.

John Wick 5.9/10

I just failed to understand what the hype was for?! Pretty average revenge movie, lacked drama thus you fail to connect to the pain of the protagonist and that fails to evoke a feeling of relief after each kill.

If you are regular to this thread, trust me, you've watched better revenge movies.

Can you suggest some good revenge movies?

Top Bottom