Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
22 Jump street 7/10

A movie with average plot mostly enjoyed because of its self-deprecating jokes.
You'll enjoy more if you've seen "21 Jump Street"

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[YOUTUBE]sqWX0EkdOYo[/YOUTUBE]

Ronan the Accuser vs Star Lord Dance Off... where Ronan actually dances and Drax and Gamora join in

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
The Italian Job (1969) - 7/10. Watched this movie for I wanted to know what made this a cult classic and the 27th greatest British film of all time (according to Total Film). Now I know what did. The final 30–40 minutes were so awesome (especially the car chase sequences) that I had to give a +1 to an otherwise 6/10 film. Also, the background score was absolutely spot on. The cliffhanger at the end was both annoying and satisfactory.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Into the Storm - 6/10

Take Shelter - 9/10 . Do watch this.

We live in uncertain times. Those who carry on blindly and trust it will be okay may be the maddest of us all. Take Shelter shows one man unravelling, and resonates with all our contemporary worries. Highly recommended.

Reloaded

In the zone
conjuring is overrated , and that end sequence a 10 year old could predict it.

some scenes were realy scary though, one of the scenes where annabelle and the ghost where siting on the chair and the door gets locked, holy s**t that was real scary. I found the whole move scary to be honest :shock:

*i.imgur.com/Gu5dVWV.jpg

:twisted:

harry10

Gadgets freak
The Equalizer
It's a Denzel Washington movie. That says it all. Not a single dull moment. He is everywhere in it as usual. Top class acting. Story isn't nothing new but the presentation is neat. A good watch.
Some killings in the movie is a bit gore so I won't advise to watch it while eating food or stuff.

Rating- 4/5

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Happy Ending 7/10

A nice, refreshing take on love. Not unusual but refreshing presentation. Slow pace but that is constant. IMO the pace is a crucial aspect of the story.

I liked it, check it out.

Top Bottom