Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^this good?

techtronic said:
Try Final Destination Trilogy next if you havent seen it yet ;)

Final Destination it shall be then, leme check out Aliens Quadrology(hope i got the term right) first

goobimama

 Macboy
Its not thaat good. But for what people told me *Disgusting* *not worth the way* *bored 10 minutes into it*, I was pleasantly surprised! Excellent visuals though..

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
If you like 3d animation and Motivational Movies...

Watch Meet The Robinsons.
Amazing movie. Watched it today morning (as my practical exam is cancelled for today and my net connection was not working, I have no chice but watch anything I had.). It is amazing. Very motivational. "Always go Forward".

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Here's my List....

Humour:
Andaz Apna Apna...No match till date......
Eurotrip.....watch for the Robot sequence....

Teen Movie:
The Girl Next Door....Watch for Elisha....no other actress can look so beautiful..

Reality Bites:
Blood Diamond.....watch it & remember it...when u buy that engagemnt Ring..."No hands...No Vote"....what a dialogue

Million Dollar Baby......Clint Eastwood....

Babel......good story tellling.....

Action Drama:
The Departed...great Direction....and I love the background score...."When u r facing a loaded gun....whats da difference?".....

Sholay.....Excellent except for the song sequence........

Zinda.....again good action...Sanjay Dutt's fan u see....

Animation:
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron......Bryan Adams...free....

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
I'll try not to repost what other people have (make me wounder if they read what other people have posted)

Michael Moore's SiCKO (good ol american health care)
for those who liked Deja vu , try Primer
Das Experiment (german with english subs) american expirement gone wrong (ordinary people made prisoners and jail gaurds)
PI "A paranoid mathematician searches for a key number that will unlock the universal patterns found in nature"
Madagascar (animation) New York zoo animals want to go to the wild ( the peguins are the best!)
Sphere, The Andromeda Strain (looks like there may be a tv seris comming next year) Congo, The First Great Train Robbery, Disclosure, The 13th Warrior, these are all movies based on books writen by Michael Crichton.
Shrek 3, not as good as the first, but still has it funny parts.
Perfect Stranger, if you liked beautiful mind you should like this one.
Most movies by Jim Carrey, Truman show was okay, surprised I didn't see Me myself and Irene here.Bruce Almighty, which is better then the new Evan Almighty.
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Dogma and anything with Jay & Silent Bob, is good too.
uhhh I'll get back to you later need going to watch ocean's 13 and Ratatoullie tonight or within the next few days.

***Quotes are taken from the IMDb website***

Last edited:

iamtheone

Journeyman
saw pirates a few days back......recommendation: DON'T BOTHER TO SEE IT:mad:
it was rather dissapointing,after the superb dead man's chest this was not expected:(

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Check out Infernal Affairs Trilogy, its ultimate ;)
Don't forget to watch In Good Company too, I liked it a lot.:)

clmlbx

Technomancer
Was Waiting For Ocean 13 But My Badluck . It Was Not Released In My City .. I don't Know Why :( :( :mad: :mad:

So I Have To Wait For Dvd , Anyone Knows When It Is Releasing

Just Watched Die Hard Triology .:p :p

Good To Watch

Genre = Action

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Watch - School for Scoundrels

Its a fukin comedy film. Every second is humourus.
A quote from movie "Roger, There are two kinds of people- One who teach shits like me and one who eat SH*T, like you"

"I recommend this movie to all those people(only man, this movie is not for women:D) who lacks confidence and are afraid of something (even of their wife.) "

Top Bottom