Moto Rokr E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
Hi friends, after reading ur constant praise abt MOTOROKR E6, i am thinking of buying it.But i wanted to tell that i am not much TECHIE, so will i be able to mod the mobile?
Morever, i also wanted to ask you, since i will be flashing it(then its warranty will be void), so is their any need of buying it with bill?

HOPING THAT U ALL GUYS WILL HELP ME TO MOD IT (AFTER I BUY IT)

OP
the great one

the great one

Journeyman
The loudspeaker is loud & clear enough.....
But still if u feel it isn't dat loud u can mod it t increase the sound(sound of exmms player is loud enough.)
Any more queries?????????

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
Making android run on Motorokr E6 instead of moto's linux os

This guy has dunnit.But it may be a video he's running on the mobile. Also there is not a touch based version of Android around so it would be impossible to input text.

Android is also Linux based so will its apps run on E6

Last edited:

He28

Still learning...
So mr ganeshkumar & he28 wat u guys r dng wid ur E6
Anythng new u ppl hav insatlled.......

Hi the great one....
Most of the time I use my E6 to access sites/internet. I got an interesting game Darkest Fear installed. Trying to clear the stages... it is really a challanging game.
You tell me.... did you get any new utility/tool for E6.... what about Dictionary...?

ganeshkumar.... nothing from you! What's up?
:smile:

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
@above
Java Apps can be installed of any resolution. No symbian .sis files of Nokia and SE.

TO ALL THE EXPERTS:
I can not get .pkg applications to install on my Rokr. Pls guide me to use MPKG Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom