Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the system update got paused when the net connection went bonkers. Now, there's nothing in the notification center and when I try to update through Settings, it's saying the software is up to date.

I cleared the data of Moto Contextual Services many times, but same thing. Also used Device Manager from PC, to no avail. Any workarounds?

Lollipop was only under testing phase. Rollout has begun only yesterday. You should get the update soon. You can always install the update manually though.

andy_65_in

Padawan
Even after repeated reinstalls and uninstalls, moto device manager unable to read my moto g 2 new gen, tried two types of data.what should i do

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Even after repeated reinstalls and uninstalls, moto device manager unable to read my moto g 2 new gen, tried two types of data.what should i do

uninstall and delete phone driver from PC. disconnect the phone. reconnect it in MTP mode and the driver installation should proceed.

andy_65_in

Padawan
uninstall and delete phone driver from PC. disconnect the phone. reconnect it in MTP mode and the driver installation should proceed.
which one should i unistall-the motorola mobile driver installation or the motorola device manager since both my moto g2 and moto e not responding,am using MTP

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i got two picasa apps after update ? dont know why ?

same for everyone. even 1st gen Moto G got 2 shortcuts.

remove all motorola software and try this: Moto G USB Drivers.

read somewhere that if you are still on XP you'll need Media Player 11 for MTP to work.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
I just recently updated to lollipop, how do you change the white background in the a apps menu to a transparent one?

I also discovered that there is a hidden flappy birds clone game in it. Very hard..

Last edited:

Sparky19

Broken In
Guys, i got my Moto G delivered a cpl a hrs ago. As soon as i turned it on, i got a system update notification. It is downloading extremely slowly inspite of having a 8mbps broadband connection. Been over an hour and just about closing in on 100 mb. I haven't checked out the other features yet, as i m updating to lolipop on first boot.

Just one query, is the power and volume rocker button slightly loosely fitted on all Moto G's ?

Edit : I am charging the phone as it downloads. But i dont see the LED turned on while charging. Is it normal ?

Last edited:

Sparky19

Broken In
How to delete multiple contacts in lollipop ? I have landed up importing my contacts a couple of times and i am now having a lot of duplicate contacts. Is deleting one by one the only option ? or is there any other way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom