Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

puli44

Chill
i did not get the update, it says ur device's software is up 2 date. - moto g 1st gen
you will get around today/tommorow. i'm also using moto g 1st version only ..initially i got same thing.But after sometime i got update.

you will get it around today/tommorow.it is common while they release it some devices will get and some will get late.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not under mass public release. SOAK test is going on. You can nstall the captured OTA yourself if you need it sooner.

they released today officially.

A

amit.tiger12

update size??? any link for download???

- - - Updated - - -

and any news about moto e 5.0 update???

A

amit.tiger12

different sizes??? for same mobile??? k leave it... actually my cousin don't have that much internet speed so asked me whether I can download offline.. will try from xda.. thanks.. all

andy_65_in

Padawan
Re: The Moto X 1st and 2nd Gen Discussion

lollipop working absolutely fine in my g2 new gen.how does one delete contacts ,cant figure out that.can someone help.thanks

vikash

Journeyman
So, the Call Recorder worked with the Android JB, stopped working in KitKat. Any idea if it's working with Android Lollipop?

andy_65_in

Padawan
Thanks Sam and saiyan-it worked.any idea when will lollipop be available for moto e.my moto device manager isnt responding with my moto g2( used to earlier)-what should i do.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, the system update got paused when the net connection went bonkers. Now, there's nothing in the notification center and when I try to update through Settings, it's saying the software is up to date.

I cleared the data of Moto Contextual Services many times, but same thing. Also used Device Manager from PC, to no avail. Any workarounds?

$hadow

Geek in making
Guys, the system update got paused when the net connection went bonkers. Now, there's nothing in the notification center and when I try to update through Settings, it's saying the software is up to date.

I cleared the data of Moto Contextual Services many times, but same thing. Also used Device Manager from PC, to no avail. Any workarounds?

Flash manually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom