Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadkiss 009

I like to FIFA
Hey guys,

I have just updated my Moto G with Kitkat 4.4.2 but it seems that my phone is responding slower that it was with Jellybean. Are you facing similar kind of problem? Will it fade away later or what ?? It's really frustrating :(

toofan

Technomancer
Moto G 16Gb again out of stock.

- - - Updated - - -

Again in Stock and Ordered. Will be delivered by Saturday, 15th Mar'14. which is fine with me as I will be at home by then in Holi Holidays. They can't ship to interiors of Uttarakhand. :(

Received my phone today. It comes with Kitkat 4.4.2 from factory. :)

A bit disappointed by this. I was wishing to feel the difference in Jelly bean and KitKat.

Please inform if there are any glitches or problems discussed above with KitKat from factory.

- - - Updated - - -

Friends one more thing. I has regular Idea sim 2G. How to convert it to micro sim and 3G. thanks.

blackpearl

The Devil
My camera is stuck at 3.5MP and no way to increase the image size to full capacity. Also, it's very basic. Suggest me a good, lightweight and fast camera app with exposure control.

jhingalala

Broken In
2.use superbeam

Thx buddy, its working now.
Another issue is: while receiving a call, my media sound is going to zero and then we call ends then some time it is coming back to prev stage and sometime remaining at zero only. This cant be normal, rite?Anyone facing the same issue?

Buyers,

There seem to be lots of complaints about the phone failing to reboot/recharge if the battery is drained fully. Have any of you faced that issue? How did you resolve it?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thx buddy, its working now.
Another issue is: while receiving a call, my media sound is going to zero and then we call ends then some time it is coming back to prev stage and sometime remaining at zero only. This cant be normal, rite?Anyone facing the same issue?

You mean a media file playing, then a call comes resulting in pausing/muting of the playback until the call ends ?

Sudhir

Broken In
guys i'm facing battery issue after factory reset, in kitkat, i connect it via usb and when i change the mode from media device to camera ptp or if i double tap on media device option, battery got drain to 1 percent ol of a sudden and phone got restarted, even in the morning i face this, from 93 to 1 percent.. its so frustating, can anyone help me?? or i have to replace it!!

reniarahim1

Youngling
for interested souls:- few accessories for moto-g are back on stock
Mobile Accessories - Buy Moto G Only on Flipkart Mobile Accessories Online at Best Prices in India Only at Flipkart.com - Mobiles & Accessories | Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:

mojojojo

Broken In
My MotoG appears like this. Are those spots something to worry about?
IMG_20140306_163702.jpg

reniarahim1

Youngling
for interested souls:- few accessories for moto-g are back on stock
Mobile Accessories - Buy Moto G Only on Flipkart Mobile Accessories Online at Best Prices in India Only at Flipkart.com - Mobiles & Accessories | Flipkart.com

its quickly going out of stock. blue is no longer available. wonder how much stock they have

Last edited by a moderator:

toofan

Technomancer
Ordered on 5th of March. Expected delivery date according to flipkart is 15th march. But It got dispatched yesterday on 5th March and blue dart tracking says expected delivery by 8th of March. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom