Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Thanks buddy using gone mad music player as of now. BTW Swordigo is really a nice RPG. Again it's proven that nice gameplay beats graphics. Any other similar kind of games in mind ??

- - - Updated - - -

I just loved Swordigo. Using gone mad music player for 14 days free trial period. How much will they charge afterwards ??
Any info on quality games like Swordigo??

It's one dollar for a limited period to celebrate version 1.5
But I got it for free ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks buddy using gone mad music player as of now. BTW Swordigo is really a nice RPG. Again it's proven that nice gameplay beats graphics. Any other similar kind of games in mind ??

- - - Updated - - -

I just loved Swordigo. Using gone mad music player for 14 days free trial period. How much will they charge afterwards ??
Any info on quality games like Swordigo??
If you want to pay for a music app, I suggest PowerAmp.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
I started with Poweramp... got bored of it .. used player pro... And finally I'm using gone mad

It's hands down the best music player. Period.

Guys,

A heads up for who are gonna update to Kitkat. Google Now feature drains the battery really fast. So I turned it off and now I am getting better battery backup than Jellybean :lol:

I also need recommendations for 1.5A micro usb charger. Anyone?

ankush28

Bazinga
Do we have "Display battery percentage" in Moto G ?

Got solution for you ;) Check out "Nexus Battery Percent Enabler" - *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ethanf.nexusbatterypercentenabler
Its working with my moto g.

- - - Updated - - -

I am unable to copy .avi files on Moto G...anybody experiencing this issue?

When ? from PC? or other phone?

Try Software data cable its great app.

reniarahim1

Youngling
Moto-G white color back cover and flip cover are back on stock:-

Mobile Accessories - Buy Moto G Only on Flipkart Mobile Accessories Online at Best Prices in India Only at Flipkart.com - Mobiles & Accessories | Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:

rickenjus

In the zone
guys I'm getting a replacement for my moto-g by tomorrow (front camera defect), I want to take a backup of asphalt 8 so that I don't have to download it again, I want to know where its files are stored.. ???

Also is there a way to save the progress that I have made till date...

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Install ES File Explorer, Menu -> App Manager -> Select you App and Select Backup. The apk will be saved to your storage (backups/apps). I don't know about backing up progress.

rickenjus

In the zone
apk file is of 22 mb, but game itself is of 1.63 gb + additional files..

- - - Updated - - -

finally found the main file.. it was inside internal storage -> android -> obb

jhingalala

Broken In
apk file is of 22 mb, but game itself is of 1.63 gb + additional files..

- - - Updated - - -

finally found the main file.. it was inside internal storage -> android -> obb

Hi I have 2 questions regarding my XT-1033(MOTO G dual sim)

1. How to set ringtone for each user group?
2. How to send and receive files using wifi direct?

abhidev

Human Spambot
I am unable to copy .avi files on Moto G...anybody experiencing this issue?

got the issue...I was connecting the phone in my front usb ports and it seems they are underpowered causing the phone to stop responding during I/O operations :D

Sudhir

Broken In
Anyone facing the famous CAMERA ERROR??? Coz got that error all of a sudden and one more thing after updating the camera app, there is some ticking sound after:
1. closing the camera
2. switching to secondary camera (not if we switch to primary )
3. opening gallery in camera

as per the camera error, motorola guys told me that it is a hardware fault and i should replace it but that problem is gone after a reboot, now camera is working very well...

suggest me something guys about that ticking sound and that error!!

sorry for bad english!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom