Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
Getting Delivered it in Next 2 hours. Although the tracking on Bluedart Website is saying "Consignee'S Address Incomplete". :)

blackpearl

The Devil
The default SMS app doesn't show unread messages count in the icon. Is there any setting to enable that? If not, suggest an alternative.
Also, the lock screen doesn't have any notification for unread messages or calls. Why?

toofan

Technomancer
It was delivered at my Home around 1 pm today. :) Family members are quite impressed but I will get hands on it around 14-15th. :(

Piyush

Lanaya
Need help.

I want to transfer contact details, SMSs and similar data to my motog from lumia 520. The contacts on my SIM were esily transfered. But what about the SMS and other contacts which were saved in phone memory?

vikash

Journeyman
Need help.

I want to transfer contact details, SMSs and similar data to my motog from lumia 520. The contacts on my SIM were esily transfered. But what about the SMS and other contacts which were saved in phone memory?

Never used a windows phone, and have no idea of windows apps, but there might be many apps in the app store. In android I've used MC backup, which backs up the contacts and emails '.vcf' to your email id. Perhaps a similar app might be there in Windows app store too.

tanmoydast

Broken In
:thumbs:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I am using my old Nokia headset with the Moto G without problems. I guess if its 3.5mm then it should work.

Would you please mention the model no of the headset or nokia mobile. I have wh-205 headset. Will it be compatible with Moto g.

tanmoydast

Broken In
Yes wh-205 is compatible with moto g ( I'm using it ) ..But the button is not working..

Thank you very very much. My decision to buy Moto g was stuck only on this matter. I had used Samsung Wave 1 (Wolfson DAC) and Wh 205 together for 3 years and extremely satisfied with the Music quality. I sold Wave last year but since then really missing the Music experience as Galaxy grand is not compatible with wh-205.

sksundram

In the zone
^^better buy a good iem my friend. that nokia wh-205 is not meant for music experience. if you really want to hear pristine sound, invest in a good iem.

arka

Broken In
Thank you very very much. My decision to buy Moto g was stuck only on this matter. I had used Samsung Wave 1 (Wolfson DAC) and Wh 205 together for 3 years and extremely satisfied with the Music quality. I sold Wave last year but since then really missing the Music experience as Galaxy grand is not compatible with wh-205.

you're welcome ,bro. The great thing about moto g is that it is compatible with every headset be it samsung (stock, that comes in the box) , nokia ..I also suggest you buy a better iem ..btw is anyone using iem with mic and button which works with moto g ?

6x6

Journeyman
got my Moto G yesterday. The looks and build quality are superb. Processing speed, touch response, display quality are very good. camera is good (meeting expectations).
-ve points:
1.No data cable in the pack
2.headphones could be better, they should have provided headphone with noise isolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom