Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickenjus

In the zone
^^ that battery dropping issue is quite common .. and bro is there any difference in how screen luks now vs before.. ???

@anky.. still to find bugs hopefully I don't find any.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
the battery issue was only visual glitch for me...the actual battery backup is fine..and i faced this only after kitkat update was done(didn't faced it before or after the initial glitch)

And the gadgetshield is great, there is virtual no difference.

rickenjus

In the zone
one bug found... opera mini is not rendering Hindi fonts correctly some words are close while others are quite far...

- - - Updated - - -

then I am gonna order one.

sushovan

In the zone
Opera Mini and mobile both suck at Indian fonts rendering. I have switched to Naked Browser and its way better than Opera Crap at resource management and browsing.

Guys. Anyone please suggest me a good charger for Moto G? Inbuilt charger takes 2hrs to charge fully and heats up unusually, scared if it would blow off. Micro usb charger listings in eBay doesnt have spec details. I want a 1.5A charger.

Hrishi

Guys. Anyone please suggest me a good charger for Moto G? Inbuilt charger takes 2hrs to charge fully and heats up unusually, scared if it would blow off. Micro usb charger listings in eBay doesnt have spec details. I want a 1.5A charger.

Its called stock charger , not inbuilt.

vikash

Journeyman
Alleged specs and another photo of Sony Xperia G leak - GSMArena.com news

From the build quality, it does not look like a mid ranger, so no point comparing Moto G and Xperia G

anky

Youngling
the battery issue was only visual glitch for me...the actual battery backup is fine..and i faced this only after kitkat update was done(didn't faced it before or after the initial glitch)

And the gadgetshield is great, there is virtual no difference.

hey.
i just applied gadgetshield on my mobile, there is a big bubble on the screen, i am attaching the pic(taken with webcam), can u pls look and tell that will it go away..or this is small only..
snapshot-001.jpg

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
hey.
i just applied gadgetshield on my mobile, there is a big bubble on the screen, i am attaching the pic(taken with webcam), can u pls look and tell that will it go away..or this is small only..
View attachment 13622

if you've swiped the water out from under the screen, it should go way.
The picture is not clear, but the bubble is big...(sorry for late reply, i should install a forum app)

- - - Updated - - -

ps
can you feel the bubble with your hand..ie, is there air inside?

anky

Youngling
if you've swiped the water out from under the screen, it should go way.
The picture is not clear, but the bubble is big...(sorry for late reply, i should install a forum app)

- - - Updated - - -

ps
can you feel the bubble with your hand..ie, is there air inside?

yeah..i can feel that bubble..air is inside..feels like my screen has got chicken pox..

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
yeah..i can feel that bubble..air is inside..feels like my screen has got chicken pox..

Wait and see bro..don't know if its gonna disappear
When i applied it..i did push out excess water out of under the screen and, there were bubbles (very tiny), and they are disappearing now

rickenjus

In the zone
really disappointed with kit kat update ...

1.yesterday I was losing some signal bar frequently and today morning I wake up to see one of the sim network fully lost which had data connection on..

2. after kit kat update ystrday I saw my was battery draining fast so I did a full discharge then full charge.. after then when I observed battery it was draining like 2.5% per minute that time I had following things on-
1. airtel 3g
2. portable hotspot on for my sis.
3. downloading from play store .
so I thought maybe these r squeezing battery juice..

so @ night before sleeping I recorded my battery @ 10:30 pm at 59℅ its 5% @ 6:30 am

Last edited:

anky

Youngling
^ none of these problems occurred to me..but for battery problem is concerned, i read somewhere that after change of OS, battery takes 3-4 recharge cycles to function normally...

ankush28

Bazinga
^ I am too not facing any serious issues... but there are tones of small bugs and glitches in this update -_-

4.3 was more smother than 4.4

Folks, my Power key is a bit shaky. Is that the case with all of you. Worried coz, obviosly its a frequently used one for unlocking. Surprised consireding the much hyped build quality of Moto G!

rickenjus

In the zone
^ mine is good.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys should I do a factory reset to clear cache or remains left after update.. which might be causing prblm .. or it is not required. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom