Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Motorola reported to launch Moto G in India in the last week of January

According to TOI report, Moto G will be launched in India in the last week of January. Motorola also has plans to launch the dual-SIM variant of the smartphone in India and Brazil this year. Motorola is partnering with an unknown distributor to launch the Moto G in India.

"Right now our plan is to announce Moto G in India with a partner in the last week of January," said Steve Sinclair, vice president of global marketing at Motorola Mobility.

SunE

Professional Newbie
Motorola makes top notch quality phones. I have 2 Motos from 2006 & 2007 still working without breaking a sweat. Plus watch this vid series on the G
Motorola Moto G Gorilla Glass scratch & underwater test - DON'T do it to yours, it will break - YouTube

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
My brother was pissed off with his Motorola Defy plus and rightly so coz that"smartphone"sometimes took 20 minutes to make a call!!! When he checked the box that said "Auto-end apps" then only it became normal. Like come on...lol....

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Moto G dual Sim prices in malaysia ( Truly Asiaaaa... :p )

8 gb - 210 $
16 gb - 240 $

Dual-SIM Moto G hits Malaysia too, priced at $210 - GSMArena.com news

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
My brother was pissed off with his Motorola Defy plus and rightly so coz that"smartphone"sometimes took 20 minutes to make a call!!! When he checked the box that said "Auto-end apps" then only it became normal. Like come on...lol....

I have a Defy Plusand it is slick all the day, though I have upgraded it to 4.3 on it :D (Thanks to Cyanogen and XDA)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
There is enough competition from the micromax phones. 8 GB dual sim is just not worth it 15-16k without micro sd. No matter how superior the hardware quality.

ankush28

Bazinga
There is enough competition from the micromax phones. 8 GB dual sim is just not worth it 15-16k without micro sd. No matter how superior the hardware quality.

Everyone has different requirements ;)
I dont play games... I can survive with 4GB also :lol: all I need is stock android(like nexus) + good build quality(not like nexus) :lol:

Your point is correct that Storage will be major problem for moto g.

rickenjus

In the zone
hope they bring 16gb dual sim around 15k... otherwise I have to go for xperia m dual... fingers crossed..

14-15k for 8 gb dual will not be a hit here anyway...

rickenjus

In the zone
they are busy pushing 4.4 updates, launching Google edition of the handset, while procrastinating the indian launch..

whats even more sad is that only launch details will be announced on feb 5 not the handset itself.

manohar387

Broken In
looking forward for this phone

And guys dont compare this with micromax and the likes, Motorola makes some very good quality phones. In this price its gonna be a good buy. I just hope they maintain a strong service network

Glad Motorola is coming back to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom