Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhingalala

Broken In
that meenova USB OTG is really lukin great..
0.8"x0.9"x0.3" - orginial dimension
and after inserting into phone 0.8"x0.6"x0.3" ..

less than a inch !!!!
thats amazing, so it will not be a prblm to keep it plugged-in most of the time..

US$ 12.00 + $3.00 ( flat rate for world wide shipping).. that translate to rs 930 (=15*62)

If price difference of 16 gb dual sim vs 8 dual sim varies more than 1500. I will get 8 gb version, as I already have a 16 gb memory card.

I think we need to apply nexus importer app on 4.4 before we can connect meenova.

arkkrish

Broken In
To all those who are lamenting over Moto G pricing -

Just announced Micromax Turbo Mini @ Rs.14,490. That's right. It's got 4GB internal Memory and runs on 4.2 Jelly Bean. Now, even if the Moto G is priced at 15-16K for the 16GB version, it's still a better deal that what the competition has to offer. For those who are hoping for a Xperia L refresh - do you seriously think Sony is going to price it below 16K. Even the year-old Xperia L is 16K at stores now.

I would say if you can deal with the 5MP camera, then Moto G is the best buy at the 15K range.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
To all those who are lamenting over Moto G pricing -

Just announced Micromax Turbo Mini @ Rs.14,490. That's right. It's got 4GB internal Memory and runs on 4.2 Jelly Bean. Now, even if the Moto G is priced at 15-16K for the 16GB version, it's still a better deal that what the competition has to offer. For those who are hoping for a Xperia L refresh - do you seriously think Sony is going to price it below 16K. Even the year-old Xperia L is 16K at stores now.

I would say if you can deal with the 5MP camera, then Moto G is the best buy at the 15K range.
they are not lamenting over the price of 16 gb for 15-16k

they are lamenting because the rumors are suggesting 15-16k for 8 gb version..

xperia l Refresh will most likely be priced at 18k

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Come on people... Dont praise moto G so much.. U can get optimus G at&t ver for less than 15k (after applying coupen) from ebay. My friend ordered one for 13500. Much better than moto G.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Come on people... Dont praise moto G so much.. U can get optimus G at&t ver for less than 15k (after applying coupen) from ebay. My friend ordered one for 13500. Much better than moto G.

Now I'm confused, wait for Moto G or get an Optimus G E970?

E970 is Nexus 4 with a microSD card slot.

rickenjus

In the zone
if i had known earlier i would hav gone for it .. been waiting for moto g since last month..and waiting sucks..

missed such a great deal ..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom