Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjath

Human Spambot
^^ OTG suppprt is just awesome....
now limited storage wont be a big question(atleast for me) :)

Otg is pure awesome I always use them. Loading and unloading stuff to memory card frequently is not recommended. So better way is otg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
What they are offering at this price looks like they are trying to capture Indian budget market with the minimum profit.

currently they are running into hundreds of millions in losses. so they are most likely trying to minimize the loss by selling quality mobiles at low price.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
currently they are running into hundreds of millions in losses. so they are most likely trying to minimize the loss by selling quality mobiles at low price.
That's the point which @sam emphasized ,and will definitely boost up sales in India.

$hadow

Geek in making
That is what the statement say and I second it. Built quality is what I think I will be looking towards the phone I am gonna buy next. My S3 back panel is already cracked. While I was looking at my friend defy+ it was still in perfect shape. Waiting for Nexus 5 to be bought by my friend so that I can see the built quality a bit more carefully and then buy it.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
The sd card slot is internal. The internal memory is an actual sd card.
This is what made in the US looks like

*i1.areamobile.de/img/00/00/74/75/02-motorola-moto-g-teardown-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom