Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: Motorola Moto G is official with a 4.5" 720p display

@Sam what say? worth buying?
I am planning to get one.

I am OK with that 8GB(even 4GiB) internal memory :D
All I want is ZERO lag while Browsing and doing simple day to day stuffs.
no gaming.

because the end price (inc taxes and all) will make the 16GB cost somewhere around 17-18k while the 8GB will be just below 15. Lenovo and Gionee both has flooded the market with similar spec mobiles starting from 12k. If the 16GB gets a pricetag just below 15k, then it may be worth a deal.

Also being Google phones, these will get some excellent custom rom treatment.

ankush28

Bazinga
Re: Motorola Moto G is official with a 4.5" 720p display

Also being Google phones, these will get some excellent custom rom treatment.
Forgot to mention custom roms :D and KitKat support.
thanks @ sam, vijju.
Btw I wil import from US(by family member) it will merely cost me 13 k so I think Its great deal for me :)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
great !! :D
this is surely going to RIP all crap phones under 20k
How much it's going to RIP other crap phones, time will tell,but the phone is really awesome at the price point. Moreover I personally like Qualcomm due to its specs.,functions,performance...so I am also interested about this wonderful Motorola Moto G(Google)smartphone.
At least now is the time when Micromax will face the true heat from Motorola(Google)and an acid test for its market share,sales,etc.

$hadow

Geek in making
How much it's going to RIP other crap phones, time will tell,but the phone is really awesome at the price point. Moreover I personally like Qualcomm due to its specs.,functions,performance...so I am also interested about this wonderful Motorola Moto G(Google)smartphone.
At least now is the time when Micromax will face the true heat from Motorola(Google)and an acid test for its market share,sales,etc.

Looks like you are also geared up for the device. Well I love Moto for their robust build quality.

gameranand

Living to Play
Wow phone beating Nexus 4 then its worth the talk for sure. Lets see what would be final price when it comes to India as that would be the dependent factor of the phone popularity. :)

ankush28

Bazinga
On some sites they mentioned that hardware used in Moto G isnt as powerfull as N4 but the improvement in Hardware management(firmwares) is the reason behind better Benchmarks :)

kg11sgbg

Looks like you are also geared up for the device. Well I love Moto for their robust build quality.
+1 for this.
Yes I am in.
But people will still buy Canvas Turbo over this
I don't think so,especially in Tier1/A1/Metro Cities.
MMX will have a solid punch from Google-Motorola if they don't improve and keep up with their standards...:wink:

kg11sgbg

^They have improved a lot compared to yesteryears.
Obviously, they have a long way to go...
Copycat phenomenon is more or less done by all manufacturers,otherwise the "childish" legal war between Apple and Samsung or amongst other manufacturers wouldn't have occurred.

nikufellow

In the zone
Pricing is the key especially when xpm proves to be better in terms of specs, and 8gb version without expansion slot looks like it's handicapped

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Update: Moto G supports USB OTG by default :hyper:

First Impressions - Motorola Moto G - MoDaCo

The hardware is also quite nice:
It supports USB-otg, so you can connect USB devices such as a keyboard using a simple adapter.
The camera does not have many pixel, but the pictures are quite decent. The light is very bright.
The screen is really nice - good brightness, although the minimum level could be lower.

Motorola Moto G - Page 2 - xda-developers

On the 8gb version it was about 4.x GB so it should be about 12GB on the 16GB Version. It supports also USB OTG so you could expand it with an MicroSD Card in a small reader if you really need more storage for media files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom