Moto E discussion thread

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys i have read that if you discharge the batteries of Moto E and G completely then the supplied charger is not capable of supplying enough charge to bring the phone back to life.Has anyone had a first hand experience of this issue ? Due to this fear i have refrained from completely discharging my Moto E.I have read lots of reports of people facing this issue.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I have done it with moto E no issue so far.If you completely discharge your battery then if you try to switch on phone it will show a plug with white background you just need to plugin your phone to charger after some time it will allow you to switch your phone.

Manju.s

Broken In
Guys, My moto e sometimes restarts automatically from last 10 days.. i thought it could be virus n scanned through antivirus but dint find any virus.. what could be the problem ?

Minion

Conversation Architect
May be some application are misbehaving take backup and factory reset. Will surely solve your problem.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Facing battery life issue. When the phone was new i was getting very good battery life ie about 8hrs of screen on time but since last few weeks battery life has taken a nosedive and now getting only about 5hrs of screen on time without any change in usage pattern.
So basically battery life went from great to average. Tried cleaning cache, disabling background apps, battery saving apps etc but still no improvements. Is anyone else facing similar issue?

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am getting 4 to 5 hrs of screen on time while playing clash of clan for 1hrs and 2hrs of tv show watching.Which video player you are using?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
How do I take watsapp msgs back up?

Backup this file on your PC somewhere, "msgstore.db.crypt8" located in location, "/SDCard/WhatsApp/Databases".

By default whatsapp makes a backup of messages at morning 4 am on its own. But if you want to take a manual backup you can do so from within whatsapp settings. Then copy the updated .crypt8 file.
When you install whatsapp again on the same or some other device you just need to make sure you keep this .crypt8 file on that location before you configure whatsapp, and it will pickup old messages.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyone tried Lollipop on their Moto E? Motorola has started soak test for Lollipop for Moto E in India. So if anyone has updated to Lollipop then please share your experience.
I have yet to update because am scared to as so many complaints online for other models from various brands about how Lollipop ****ed up their phones.

Top Bottom