Moto E discussion thread

Techguy

In the zone
Not much. WhatsApp, Hangout, flipkart, amazon, mx player, you tube and a photo editor. That is all. Obviously slick enough for the given low number of apps.
Just to test I downloaded Asphalt 6, took 15+ seconds to load, but did not lag to run. Planned to try asphalt 8 this weekend.

I wont be playing games. Running Chrome, Soundcloud, Reddit, Whatsapp + 2 apps should be smooth? Approx amount of free RAM?

A

amit.tiger12

moto e sar value is way high, does it allow to install app on sd card, is there any custom mod for it,

it's 1.8 minimum sar value set by government... keep distance from device when not in use, and use headphones for longer calls...

- - - Updated - - -

*motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/105293

5.1 update now available... can someone help me for downloading OTA and 5.1 stock image from computer??

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
wasnt moto e2 was selling for 6999 without any exchange and disount, now flipkart is selling it for 7500 and you can apply some cashback, and exchange, beware from them

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
wasnt moto e2 was selling for 6999 without any exchange and disount, now flipkart is selling it for 7500 and you can apply some cashback, and exchange, beware from them

That was the 3G version with Snapdragon 200. The 4G version with Snapdragon 400 was selling for 7999.

A

amit.tiger12

^ lollipop is available now. but did not get notification... from 3 june

*motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/105293

Last edited by a moderator:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I wont be playing games. Running Chrome, Soundcloud, Reddit, Whatsapp + 2 apps should be smooth? Approx amount of free RAM?

Most of the time there is roughly 500MB free RAM (my device is mostly idle).

Tried Asphalt 8, runs great. Some slight stutter for notifications. Other wise no issues, no heat. Guess 960x540 is no load for the 410/306.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
That was the 3G version with Snapdragon 200. The 4G version with Snapdragon 400 was selling for 7999.

stilll not worth that much money, considering that there are some great phone available for almost same price and better spec

Minion

Conversation Architect
Why you guys are waiting for official update just flash a custom rom. Now I am on lollipop 5.1.1.:-D moto sucks after they has been acquired by Lenovo.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
To each his own, its the shittiest phone I have ever used. Right from the display, camera... everything.

And now they are moving slower than Samsung to deliver the latest OS. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine still have some warranty left and never was very happy with it. Far more disappointed with Android itself to be frank.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't think it can overcome some fundamental problems of the OS and its particular implementation in this model. Moving away to Windows Phone feels so liberating. :)

Top Bottom