Moto E discussion thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Need some help. My warranty is over now so well I am thinking to root with CROMs but I don't know anything about them and how to do it. so could you guys suggest me some good ROMs for my Moto E? and also a basic guide about how to root?

ANY WAY TO GET OTG TO WORK ON MOTO E?
first of all, did you got the broken screen fixed?

mayasinha

Right off the assembly line
In word one I said there is no comparison of Moto E. This is amazing phone in affordable price.. But now Motorola launched second generation of Moto G, so I will go for this phone.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Just got my Moto E from Flipkart but there is no hard copy of invoice included only the soft copy received via email.Also usb cable is missing in the package.Will i have to buy it separately and from where ?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Flipkart doesnt provide hard copy of invoice anymore. You have to get it printed yourself.
i think is data cable is provided in the package, but not sure. Let others who own it comment.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Flipkart doesnt provide hard copy of invoice anymore. You have to get it printed yourself.
i think is data cable is provided in the package, but not sure. Let others who own it comment.

OK thanks for the info.And about the USB cable the box also only mentions phone,charger,headset and manuals.
Also I suppose there is no need for screen protector as Moto E has Gorilla glass 3 ? Also a few things I noticed
1.After updating to 4.4.4 the phone would show no service. I had to remove and reinsert the sim to get network.
2.The Chrome browser is quite laggy overall.Other browsers like opera and UC dont show this lag.
3.Since the battery is non removable,if the phone hangs then how would I able to restart the phone ?

ankush28

Bazinga
No Indian version doesn't come with USB cable.
OK thanks for the info.And about the USB cable the box also only mentions phone,charger,headset and manuals.
Also I suppose there is no need for screen protector as Moto E has Gorilla glass 3 ? Also a few things I noticed
1.After updating to 4.4.4 the phone would show no service. I had to remove and reinsert the sim to get network.
2.The Chrome browser is quite laggy overall.Other browsers like opera and UC dont show this lag.
3.Since the battery is non removable,if the phone hangs then how would I able to restart the phone ?
1. My mon's phone was already on 4.4.4 no issues till now.
2. Agreed. Chrome has some bugs.
3. Press and hold power button for around 15 seconds dammit. Those Nokia days are gone now. (BTW I never found need of this)

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
No Indian version doesn't come with USB cable.

1. My mon's phone was already on 4.4.4 no issues till now.
2. Agreed. Chrome has some bugs.
3. Press and hold power button for around 15 seconds dammit. Those Nokia days are gone now. (BTW I never found need of this)
Thanks Ankush.And would you recommend screen protector ? And what would be a decent back cover(not flip cover).Am thinking Amzer back cover on Flipkart but will wait to see if the price goes down tomorrow. Hopefully those colorful moto back shells also get big discount tomorrow.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Just got my Moto E from Flipkart but there is no hard copy of invoice included only the soft copy received via email.Also usb cable is missing in the package.Will i have to buy it separately and from where ?
Flipkart doesn't provide a physical bill for anything now, its digital, I am with that initiative as it saves paper and USB cable isn't included with Moto E, if you have a Nokia wala USB cable (Lumia or Asha), that'll work fine with Moto E.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks Ankush.And would you recommend screen protector ? And what would be a decent back cover(not flip cover).Am thinking Amzer back cover on Flipkart but will wait to see if the price goes down tomorrow. Hopefully those colorful moto back shells also get big discount tomorrow.

Get this buddy it doesn't add too much bulk
Access Denied

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone got Moto E for 5.5k ? Too bad I had bought mine for 7k few days back.

Same here.

spandey

Bought MOTO E for 5.5K today on Flipkart. Any suggestion about MicroSDHC card for it? Will Samsung EVO 32GB class 10 will be good?

spandey

Thanks.
BTW..MOTO E is still available in flipkart for 5.5K if anybody is interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Any ideas about good flipcovers for MOTO E?

Top Bottom