Moto E discussion thread

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Any one know if it is possible to turn off ring tone lets say from 10 - 8 every weekday & have it loud at other times on this phone ?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Check Profiles under settings

I can't find profiles on the phone. Are you sure this is possible on the phone ?

The point for doing that is I want the phone to go on silent and vibration mode while I am at work and when the phone is in my pocket & loud at other times.

Minion

Conversation Architect
There is no option to increase or decrease ring tone volume at specified time but you can make phone in silent mode using moto assist.

A

amit.tiger12

wait for 5.1 it has all fixes..

how much more time for 5.0 for moto e?

andy_65_in

Padawan
my wifes moto e wont accept anymore apps-says nospace.has a 8 gb sd card.int space shows 215 MB availaible even then wont load a smaller MB app

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
moto e sar value is way high, does it allow to install app on sd card, is there any custom mod for it,

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Bought 4G version last thursday and got it on Friday (No offers). I keep Wi-Fi on most of the time. Screen on time for 4 hours on average (per day). Battery stabilizing as days goes by and I am getting 60-70% drain for a whole day (morning to morning). Camera is so and so.

The battery saving mode is really good. 1-2% drain overnight only (wi-fi off).

I have just disabled Google Now cards and will see how well the battery fares.

Techguy

In the zone
Bought 4G version last thursday and got it on Friday (No offers). I keep Wi-Fi on most of the time. Screen on time for 4 hours on average (per day). Battery stabilizing as days goes by and I am getting 60-70% drain for a whole day (morning to morning). Camera is so and so.

The battery saving mode is really good. 1-2% drain overnight only (wi-fi off).

I have just disabled Google Now cards and will see how well the battery fares.

How's the RAM situation? Lag? How many apps do you run at a time.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Not much. WhatsApp, Hangout, flipkart, amazon, mx player, you tube and a photo editor. That is all. Obviously slick enough for the given low number of apps.
Just to test I downloaded Asphalt 6, took 15+ seconds to load, but did not lag to run. Planned to try asphalt 8 this weekend.

Top Bottom