Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Vorobey

Broken In
Hey)
Guys, I want to share with you..
I found a good tool , called VidMorph.
It can create, crop and resize the pictures, and save it into popular media format: avi, wmv, flv, swf.... it's very funny!!

OP
Jack_Vorobey

Jack_Vorobey

Broken In
First of all I would like to say I think that this prog is funny because I'm
laughing when I see my results of using VidMorph... :D
Secondly, I'm not new!! I'm here since October!! I communicated about everything.. about music, films, football, programs etc.. BUT!! Someone deleted all my posts!!! Why? I don't know... That's a pity...
Thirdly, I'm a girl.. & I'm not a spammer!!!:mad:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Why will "someone" delete your posts?
See the subscribed threads in your usercp and search in those threads. Dont expect your post to be displayed on the first page if you post once in a blue moon.... :))

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
stop bashing peeps.

Hey jack,I would like to suggest something:

1.Provide a good title to your threads,just 'morphing' doesn't sound like interesting.
2.Provide some details.You know saying just 'ok this is vidmorph and you would love it ....blah.....blah' isn't cool.Give some info on what it does,some links,screenshots,and a download link if possible.
3.Don't worry about what others say.

I do remember you from that soccer thread.You are from russia iirc.

OP
Jack_Vorobey

Jack_Vorobey

Broken In
Yeah, that's me ...
Thanks that even one remembers me! ;)
What about VidMorph? More information about this program, you can find here ...
Unfortunately, I can't insert my results in this post, because I'm at work now, but believe me, if you download it you'll understand why I like it! =)

I don't force anyone to do that, if you want - well, no - even better! :cool:
I just wanted to share ..

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Anyway thanks for sharing. I do not see anything wrong in sharing.

It would help to include a more detailed title though as suggested above. Not everyone uses google to search the forums.

Don't be offended if people refer to you as "he". Its a norm isn't it, when you do not know the other's gender. And by the way, gender anonymity helps on public fora such as these.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
What about VidMorph? More information about this program, you can find here ...
Unfortunately, I can't insert my results in this post, because I'm at work now, but believe me, if you download it you'll understand why I like it! =)

I don't force anyone to do that, if you want - well, no - even better! :cool:
I just wanted to share ..

See? Now that was a much better way to describe the software. And it now feels that you have used it and found it quite useful, earlier it was just like somebody was marketing something.

Keep it up buddy.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
I meant ki she could have joined sm russian tech-forum... I always thot TD is a hit among us Indians.

No offence yaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom