not getting a reply from smc :-(

got a reply but P2250 not available :-(

so i have 4 options -
BenQ G2220HD
BenQ G2222HDL
DELL ST2210
Samsung B2230

which to use?

I dont know abt Dell ST2210 but out of other options Benq G2220HD is the best. It got very good contrast and brightness level.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
go for dell atleast i cant trust benq.. they may be offering better contrast/brightness.. bt who knwz its life span.. it wud definately be less dan dell...
and dell has very good service and reputation too....

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
I had mailed itwares regarding P2250. If not then i am finalizing ST2220L. Or should i wait for dec collectors edition digit.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
These days, I rely on user comments in sites like newegg, amazon. Many sites are now showing bias towards certain brands or going too tough on minute things.

important suggestion.

guys i am getting a monitor as my B'DAY gift :-D:-D
suggestions needed upto 8.5k. want it to be good for gaming.

but jassy will you game on a 22" with your IGP? or someone gifting you a graphics card also?

i dont like the design of AOC a bit...:-D

:agreed:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you going for the Dell with HDMI, first inquire if the monitor comes with a HDMI cable. cause i seen many monitor manufacturers don't provide the basic cables only (Samsung in a few monitors, Benq E2200HD with no HDMI cable). else you'll have to run from shop to shop to get a HDMI cable again (if you prefer use HDMI).

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Theres a model e2220hd which we often talk. But heard e2200hd first time. And this is getting more confusing with models creeping up. What say guys?

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Led is E2222HDL AFAIK.

But sam thats 2008 review. So e2220hd might be new model of e2200hd :confused: . DELL ST2220L is new. Not even mentioned on newegg amazon. No review? And i had mailed itwares about P2250 but no reply. :-(

Last edited:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
E2222HDL yeah this one is LED.. bt its nt available in india..

here all LED model comes in V-series or G...
and in Benq LED V2220H dis one is best imo..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
hello Mr Kai...i mean Jaskanwar...this thread has reached 2nd page..& still u haven't got
what u want.....
u must understand ur exact requirement....otherwise u will end up buying a crappy model.......

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
LOLZZ karan.. anyways my requirement is gaming and browsing mostly (the forum). but too many models are confusing me

see the revies this has..amazing - Newegg.com - SAMSUNG P2250 Rose Black 21.5" 2ms(GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 DC 50000:1(1000:1)

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
LOLZZ karan.. anyways my requirement is gaming and browsing mostly (the forum). but too many models are confusing me

Browsing.....cant be considered as for LCD..coz we can do dat very well in CRT also.....& ya gaming is the primary requirement of an LCD & also watching HD videos......

Let there be any number of models...in the swarm...
good models are BenQ(this one was not popular initially but has gain popularity now),Samsung(old & experienced player in monitors) & LG(the beloved one)
& the intermediate competitor DELL

look for the reviews of 8.5k monitors from the above models.....& make ur decision.....consider it as judgement day.....

Top Bottom