mobo+cpu only for 10k

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
CPU

i3>a10

GPU

A10>I3

correct?

Correct. If budget is a big constraint you can pair the A105800K with a A55 chipset based mother board for Rs 3750 Theitdepot - Buy MSI FM2-A55M-E33 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard online in india

It will beat the crap out of a i3 in gaming without a discreet GPU. For a bit more over the i3 this is a killer combo out of the box.

But if you are planning on a discreet GPU later on get the i3. But even then the A10 being a "physical" Quad Core looks more promising over the i3 with dual physical cores,in the near future.

Cheap fm2 motherboards which retail in India generally lack usb3.0 and/or sata3. A decent board would cost ~5.5k. I3 3220 is the best deal for you.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Cheap fm2 motherboards which retail in India generally lack usb3.0 and/or sata3. A decent board would cost ~5.5k. I3 3220 is the best deal for you.

I think you meant Sata 6. A PCIe USB3 card can be had for Rs 650 or less. And Sata 3 is more than enough as mechanical drives are yet to even even explore that bandwidth let alone 6GBps. If he is on a budget and wont get a GPU then A10 is the best option,IMHO.

@ OP Even later if you add a GPU the way things are getting in gaming from consoles to PC its better to have a QuadCore A105800K over a Dual Core i3 CPU.

I think you meant Sata 6. A PCIe USB3 card can be had for Rs 650 or less. And Sata 3 is more than enough as mechanical drives are yet to even even explore that bandwidth let alone 6GBps. If he is on a budget and wont get a GPU then A10 is the best option,IMHO.

@ OP Even later if you add a GPU the way things are getting in gaming from consoles to PC its better to have a QuadCore A105800K over a Dual Core i3 CPU.
Yeah I meant SATA6, my mistake.

Cilus

laborare est orare
SATA 6 Gbps is basically useless addition fo the current 7200 RPM HDD as they simply can't utilize the bandwidth. USB 3.0 is a feature one should miss in A55 based FM2 motherboards.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
how about a FX 4100 @ 6.1k + Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 @ 3.8k or FX 6100 @ 7.1k + Asus M5A78L-M LX V2 @ 2.65K.

Granted it lacks in gpu performance department but adding a discrete gfx card later will make the hexa core cpu and a decent gpu config much more future proof.

darkther

Getting off from bed
how about a FX 4100 @ 6.1k + Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 @ 3.8k or FX 6100 @ 7.1k + Asus M5A78L-M LX V2 @ 2.65K.

Granted it lacks in gpu performance department but adding a discrete gfx card later will make the hexa core cpu and a decent gpu config much more future proof.

^ Agreed, there isn't any gaming performance difference between the 4100 and i3 and also regarding the fps.

Top Bottom