Mobile / Point and shoot camera photography.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^Nice try indeed, but my suggestion, don't try to take pics which mobile cams are not capable of, especially low light seceneries. Hope you get it :)

:(
What do you mean, by don't even "trying"? So, is the pic that bad?
I just shoot something which I think is worth clicking! :D

I like the silhouette of the city line down below, and the sun rays from b/w the clouds were looking spectacular. Hence, I couldn't resist myself! :p

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
:(
What do you mean, by don't even "trying"? So, is the pic that bad?

Not at all dude, its at par considering its taken from mobile. :) What I want to say that these type of pics do not come "good" from mobile cam (overall). And its my personal opinion, I only said low light seneries, rest you can capture all of them.

I just shoot something which I think is worth clicking! :D

That's also what I do.

I like the silhouette of the city line down below, and the sun rays from b/w the clouds were looking spectacular. Hence, I couldn't resist myself! :p

I can understand the feeling.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@vyom the pic is nice just bit grainy due to taken from mobile

It that actual color or photoshoped ;)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well, yeah I agree with the pic being a little grainy. The reason for it is not mobile though. I took it from behind the office window, which doesn't seem very clean! :oops:

And yeah, the pic is photoshopped. Actually it's edited by an app called, Camera 360, and the effect used was HDR.

The original pic doesn't look that intimidating though! :p You can judge it for yourself::

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nzOwcLT6csw/T1XVhtHZ79I/AAAAAAAAAzo/rA_Dk4MPP_0/s864/C360_2012-03-05-17-06-56_org.jpg

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What a contrasting difference in the liking! :p
Btw.. so, this means, the HDR effect have caused the pic to be grainy. Well, if you look at another pic of the same landscape (in the first post), you will notice that HDR effect actually gives some "painting" effect to a pic. Which I seem to like.
And it is the noise in the picture which makes it look like it's a painting!

But, I will try to keep that in mind before using the effect again.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It's difficult to take blur background effect with mobile camera. That's a really neat snap dashing.sujay.

tkin

Back to school!!
Pic taken with 5800XM, I always thought the cam was cr@ppy, guess it needed some manual tweaking, I'll post more in time.

For now enjoy Sunset @ Darjeeling Mall:

*i.imgur.com/xyxnX.jpg

Top Bottom