Mobile / Point and shoot camera photography.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ Thanks
*i.imgur.com/3KDhDl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/3YCYQl.jpg

^found these two cuties at the plants nursery

Last edited:

jsimms

Right off the assembly line
Looking at the current trend of smartphone cameras, I think that they are really ready to take on new heights and totally replace regular point and shoots. And in some cases, they are even better at what they are doing with integration to online avenues like Facebook and Twitter.

Though there are still some people who prefer to user cameras as they would not want an all in one gadget that would die down with everything else.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ Very true. The manufacturers have got the nerves of masses. People want MFD's. To some extent this is good as mobile phone have now become a necessity. You always carry them, and if need be, you can click pictures and store memories.

lm2k

Journeyman
taken just a week back near a percolation pond
*farm3.staticflickr.com/2868/8901340265_0a9a30a3db_z.jpg

se elm
twilit portrait .cloudy wb. raised saturation n briteness

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/8901332661_5761544e04_z.jpg

se elm
twilit portrait .cloudy wb.

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3689/8901343521_27142f29fd_z.jpg

se elm
twilit portrait .cloudy wb.raised saturation n briteness

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5321/8901942878_6ce26e91f8_z.jpg

se elm auto mode (-2-10+1+2ev)hdr app merged using photomatrix

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/8901332661_5761544e04_z.jpg

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7115/7583455448_5c360bbbcd_c_d.jpg

se elm
twilit portrait .cloudy wb cropped

comments please.

Last edited:

lm2k

Journeyman
^thanks, the second last the one with animals i tuk 5 images(-2-1 0 +1+2 ev) using hdr app for java fones(written by some russian guy) n used photomatrix to merge them.

lm2k

Journeyman
hdr app for java fones *grafmoto.narod.ru/hdr/hdr.jar

photomatrix (trial) HDR photography software & plugin for Lightroom, Aperture & Photoshop - Tone Mapping, Exposure Fusion & High Dynamic Range Imaging for photography

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
@lm2k breathtaking shot... the first one. Moments freeze in pictures....
Full size image would have been an absolute delight!

lm2k

Journeyman
@nac @CyberKID thanks

@lm2k breathtaking shot... the first one. Moments freeze in pictures....
Full size image would have been an absolute delight!

full size image take a lot of time to load when posted, atleast in my case coz of my slow 256kbit connection:oops:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
A bit Off Topic; Has anyone here tried getting their clicked pictures printed and framed? It gives a different kind of happiness when you see your work on the walls of your home/office cabin. I did it a while ago, got 8 of my best pics printed and framed. got place for 6 of them and 2 are still lying there. Believe me, it feels really good.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
A bit Off Topic; Has anyone here tried getting their clicked pictures printed and framed? It gives a different kind of happiness when you see your work on the walls of your home/office cabin. I did it a while ago, got 8 of my best pics printed and framed. got place for 6 of them and 2 are still lying there. Believe me, it feels really good.

Indeed it is, show some pics of those "hanged" frames. ;)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7560623816_3c170a5f2e_z_d.jpg

The lake in above pic doesn't look natural to me, maybe due to the HDR effect.

But rest of them in awesome! TFS dude.. :)

Framing is a good idea. Although it could be tough to choose when you have a lot pics to choose from! :p

So a better idea for me would be to buy a decent size digital photo frame and keep those pics on loop! :D

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
^ :-( idea of a decent digital frame not appealing to me. no doubt from a techie's point of view it seems appealing, but not to me. for that we have our monitors or tv's.

Top Bottom