Mobile / Point and shoot camera photography.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Good pic there Gaurav.

Some pics of my beautiful laptop :)

*i.imgur.com/KXsxk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/jk103.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9BWt3.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
@sujay ...nice try but laptop is not looking beautiful this way...think of something new...

take a shot this angle -> *t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQM9jG3VsbmD6C2mENphQNYZmxs03WVWTkieUJ4XIcmHBBlkD7lw
with those backlit keys and use a table lamp or torch to light the top of laptop :)

if u can keep the base white ...white sheet or plain paper will also do :)

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice attempt dashing.sujay. You really have a beautiful backlit keyboard laptop.

But, yeah more angles would be nice. And try to change the wallpaper. I think it's taking majority of the attention away from the actual laptop. At first I thought maybe that macro shot was "your" attempt! :)

PS: Btw, what is the model of your laptop?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thanks vineet. :)

Macros don't come good with mobile. :( And I kept that wallpaper intentionally to match it with backliting. I'll change it and get back.

Its VPCCB35FN or in short CB35.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
That's what I said ;)
They never gave it as an option and the series itself doesn't exist now I guess. Mine is hardly a year & half old.

Btw the wallpaper is of a mac pro keyboard right?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Mac laptop's have the cmd key, instead of Windows key.

Btw, here's one which I shot again with the HDR effect...

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-TeO9RfXNE2g/T1XVQsHi2MI/AAAAAAAAAzg/dreaiW6yvTA/s864/C360_2012-03-05-17-06-56.jpg

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Nice try indeed, but my suggestion, don't try to take pics which mobile cams are not capable of, especially low light seceneries. Hope you get it :)

Top Bottom