Mobile deals + price updates by Digitians

pratap4unme

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a new mobile....i have decided these.Plz tell me which of these should i buy..
1 Optimus 2x
2 Galaxy R
3 Galaxy S plus...
galaxy R is good phone but is doesnt have a gorilla glass n tv output port.
Galaxy s plus has super amoled display n tv output port.But it is single core.
Optimus 2x has everything I want but its Lg so I am not sure about their after sales service..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I want to buy a new mobile....i have decided these.Plz tell me which of these should i buy..
1 Optimus 2x
2 Galaxy R
3 Galaxy S plus...
Optimus 2x has everything I want but its Lg so I am not sure about their after sales service..

What is going to be the main purpose of your phone? If gaming is on your agenda then donot look part the Optimus 2x :wink:

aroraanant

Explorer
Desire HD for 19k and Blackberry Playbook 16GB for 13.5k available at saholic

Great deal on indiaplaza for all Nokia lovers/fanboys.
Get instant cashback of 10% on all nokia phones.
One can get Lumia 800 for only 21226Rs, thats a great deal for people who are willing to buy a windows phone

And Nexus Prime is priced for 34k on ebay without manufacturer warranty(thought 1yr dealer warranty is there) by one of the top power sellers.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
is there any specific thread/forum where i can get used smartphones(preferably android). I know our TDF bazaar section is awesome but it doesn't have much of the mobile phones deals in it.

aroraanant

Explorer
And the people searching for Old Nexus S,it is available on ebay for around 22-23k, but I don't think its worth anymore.
Anyways for all SE lovers, Xperia S is available....yes you read it right it is available on ebay but for 40k, this is huge guys, I personally don't think its worth for that much.
Now lets see what other members of TDF guys have to say about it.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
We are already having the idea of its price.
And there is always a lot of difference in US or UK price when compared to India.
So its no fun sharing such information if it is not asked.

andro

Broken In
Dell Venue Pro available for 15490/- at flipkart.Not bad considering the specs and dell's fairly good after sales service.A good buy for people looking for the unique combo of qwerty+touch+WP7.
Dell Venue Pro: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Also the Dell venue[ANDROID] is available for Rs.14490.
*www.flipkart.com/dell-venue-mobile...9w--&ref=12be8284-f6b6-4984-87a0-9b02ea0cbd9c

funskar

Padawan
Check this for samsung galaxy s advance..
Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India on Mar 06, 2012 | Galaxy S Advance I9070 Review & Specfications | PriceDekho India

aroraanant

Explorer
Check this for samsung galaxy s advance..
Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India on Mar 06, 2012 | Galaxy S Advance I9070 Review & Specfications | PriceDekho India

Hey you posted the same on other thread also.
Please check the links before posting it anywhere.
The above link gives you the link to naaptol and there is no buy button on naaptol.

funskar

Padawan
Hey you posted the same on other thread also.
Please check the links before posting it anywhere.
The above link gives you the link to naaptol and there is no buy button on naaptol.

yes.. i will delete it there..
I posted it becoz I was amazed of seeing it priced 20k on naaptol
not on any trusted online store like flipkart-letsbuy-saholic:-o

1 Optimus 2x
2 Galaxy R
3 Galaxy S plus...

I have an O2X. Not yet needed to go the service center, but the phone has no apparent problems, except slow OS updates by LG. I have now rooted it to CM7 and its performance is freakin awesome.

TheLetterD

Will Power
I wonder why no one noticed this before:

Buy HTC Sensation at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

HTC Sensation @ 24K with 8GB Memory Card inside the box & Branded Bluetooth Worth Rs.1000 + Norton Mobile Security for Android

Top Bottom