Mobile deals + price updates by Digitians

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
Thanks for posting..
Now seems we have a got a very good option in 24k.
But I don't understand one thing, why the prices of other phone have not got down,Incredible S is still selling @ above 24k,why would anyone pick that if one can get Sensation which is a much better phone that too for few hundred bucks less

TheLetterD

Will Power
:'(
Well I guess the prices will go back down again after the ONE series launches.
Most HTC Phones are overpriced. (Desire S, Incredible S, Sensation XL, Rhyme, Radar) and their prices dont go down that fast. Well I guess thats HTC.

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC Desire S available for 18.8k
HTC Incredible S for 20k
HTC Sensation for 22k
HTC Evo 3D for 24k only

@Saholic.com

The prices are amazing guys

aroraanant

Explorer
Use the 10% coupon on ebay and get:
HTC Explorer for ~7.6k
Neo V for 15,750
Desire S for ~15.8k(better option than Neo V)
Incredible S for ~16.7k(better than Desire S considering the price difference is <1k)
One V for 16.5k
Sensation for ~20.8k
Sensation XE for 30.6k(black) and 29.7k(white)
Samsung Note for ~28.5k
Xperia S for 28-28.5k(with 4k freebies)

Iphone 4S 16GB(factory unlocked) for ~34-34.4k
Blackberry Curve 8520 for 7.6k
Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 for 11.7k(with 18months warranty)
Blackberry Curve 9360 for ~16k(with 18months warranty), this one is the best qwerty phone without touchscreen according to me.

Note:- All the phones whose prices are mentioned above comes with manufacturer warranty.
And the coupon is valid only till next Wednesday i.e. 23th April

The above post have been updated, have added few more mobiles.
If anyone wants latest prices of any particular model then please ask here, I will reply back a.s.a.p. and even anyone wants the link then also asks here
Hope it helps some guys out there

Last edited:

varunparakh

Gamer in me
HTC Explorer for ~7.6k
Neo V for 15,750
Incredible S for ~16.7k(better than Desire S considering the price difference is <1k)
One V for 16.5k
Sensation for ~20.8k
Samsung Note for ~28.5k

Blackberry Curve 9360 for ~16k(with 18months warranty), this one is the best qwerty phone without touchscreen according to me.

Note:- All the phones whose prices are mentioned above comes with manufacturer warranty.

If anyone wants latest prices of any particular model then please ask here, I will reply back a.s.a.p. and even anyone wants the link then also asks here

Fab!! Coupon code and links for Explorer & Neo V please! I had tried a few 10% coupons, but got a message saying the coupon is for a different user id. Your help iwll be appreciated. Waiting Waiting!! ;)

reddead

LoSt!
HTC Explorer for ~7.6k
Neo V for 15,750
One V for 16.5k
Sensation for ~20.8k
Samsung Note for ~28.5k

iphone 4s 34k seller warratny:shock:

aroraanant

Explorer
Fab!! Coupon code and links for Explorer & Neo V please! I had tried a few 10% coupons, but got a message saying the coupon is for a different user id. Your help iwll be appreciated. Waiting Waiting!! ;)
Each coupon is valid for a particular user only, I don't have a coupon which is public i.e. which can be used by anyone.The coupons are sent by email to the people who subscribed for the promotions and all by ebay only.So I can't help you in that matter
Links for:
Neo V
Explorer
And if by chance the coupons are not working on this particular item then tell me, I will post some other linlk

iphone 4s 34k seller warratny:shock:

The one with manufacturer warranty costs 37.5k, the link is here

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Each coupon is valid for a particular user only, I don't have a coupon which is public i.e. which can be used by anyone.The coupons are sent by email to the people who subscribed for the promotions and all by ebay only.So I can't help you in that matter
Links for:
Neo V
Explorer
And if by chance the coupons are not working on this particular item then tell me, I will post some other linlk

I keep getting, the discount offers for first time buyers, products worth around 70-100rs, which are available for 20-40rs!! LOL!

and as of the explorer link, i had tried a few coupons on that link, none of them worked!

and that is an old packing, content in box says : "Battery, Charger, Data Cable, Memory Card, User Manual", the new packing comes with Ear phones and HTC Sense 3.5 installed!

aroraanant

Explorer
Most of the ones available online are the old ones, about Sense UI you can upgrade over the air.
BTW have a look at here

slyfox

Broken In
I wanted to purchase incredible s or sensation using the e bay offer (I have the coupon). Can anyone suggest me whether sensation is worth the 4k premium??
i posted the query here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/155832-icredible-s-16-7k-vs-sensation-20-8k-one-go.html

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hi guys i am planning to buy a blackberry playbook 32gb in bangalore. Any idea where i could get it cheapest?> its retailing for around 17k in delhi and i saw cheapest on ebay was 15.5k , should i visit areas like national market? and which shop do you recommend there?
thanks

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
hi guys i am planning to buy a blackberry playbook 32gb in bangalore. Any idea where i could get it cheapest?> its retailing for around 17k in delhi and i saw cheapest on ebay was 15.5k , should i visit areas like national market? and which shop do you recommend there?
thanks

Better buy an android tablet.
If you still wish to go for it, buy from here - BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK 32 GB Wi-Fi, Rs.33,500/- + BB SCREENGARD Rs.2000/- @14575/- | eBay
14.6k + Screen Guard (Company Warranty)

OR
Blackberry Playbook 32 GB Wi-Fi Brand New | eBay
14k with 1 month seller warranty

Am not sure if you can use coupons from ebay on these deals?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
which android tablet do you suggest ? i was hoping to upgrade to os 2.01 and then port android apps to the playbook

@007 the tablet is used.. :D

also i would prefer to buy from bangalore because i am staying here rather than ebay. the tablet for 14k is a grey market peice.

Top Bottom