Mobile bill came high... plz help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
(reminds me when i got 2500 rs bill for BB ..... damn that 250rs plan)

oh yeah...i got a bill of 9650 for 1st month with that bloody BSNL 250rs plan...

@jal: the best is to...RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/28.png

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok here's what you gotta do :-

goto mom and say "I had an exam you know, I didnt know anyhting about it so i was calling this friend of mine who is an expert in that subject and he is a little slow in explaining......(fee the space with your own imagination.)"

toofan

Technomancer
900 rs ke liye koun paresaan hote ho.

Pay the extra amount yourself and don't let your mom know about the original bill. I too did the same when my bsnl bill reached 1500. You can take a bit of help from your GF.
My gf used to pay most of the bill we spend. Even once she give me money to buy the side bag for my bike.:D
she was a gem.

adi007

Youngling
oh yeah...i got a bill of 9650 for 1st month with that bloody BSNL 250rs plan...

@jal: the best is to...RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/28.png

Yeah they have made that plan to suck money... :(

BTW jai tell us more about ur GF ..? :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
900 rs ke liye koun paresaan hote ho.

Pay the extra amount yourself and don't let your mom know about the original bill. I too did the same when my bsnl bill reached 1500. You can take a bit of help from your GF.
My gf used to pay most of the bill we spend. Even once she give me money to buy the side bag for my bike.:D
she was a gem.
mind sharing her contact details?:D.going french is so cool,specially you are as broke as me.:|

utsav

damn busy...
lol. god saved me. :D the girl i chat wid is kinda wannabe techie :p . so we both have unlimited gprs on our mobiles and wid a mobile im client we used to chat sometimes upto 7-8 hours a day (not now coz we both r busy wid studies) widout tension of bill :D .so use my trick to save money in future :D:D:D:D:D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The more I learn from you guyz, the less I have learn myself(the hard way, as you) :D

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
(2) Scan the bill, photochop it to lesser amount. Tell mom that there was a mistake. New bill has been issued and here it is :)
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/19.gif

sorry to post late coz i was stucked with BSNL's new Alert System that is supposed to block ur connection as u cross 1GB limit (irrespective of the plan) in BSNL DATAONE...

ontopic: well after leaving cyber cafe i went to a person who offered me to work as a grafix designer before diwali.. i went there and told that i was ready. when i reached home, i just overruled the whole thing 'hey i got a new job' yippie' 'yippie' ... and everyone got into tht flow...as of now nobody mentioned the bill ... phew!!!

Last edited:

Bandu

Journeyman
^^ Exactly the #(3) that I almost typed in my earlier post, but later thought not to post it as I thought it might hurt some sentiments. But whatever ... hooray ... it worked for you :D

lol. god saved me. :D the girl i chat wid is kinda wannabe techie :p . so we both have unlimited gprs on our mobiles and wid a mobile im client we used to chat sometimes upto 7-8 hours a day (not now coz we both r busy wid studies) widout tension of bill :D .so use my trick to save money in future :D:D:D:D:D
What? Get a tech savvy girl? Such women are as rare as good customer service these days. :(

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/19.gif

sorry to post late coz i was stucked with BSNL's new Alert System that is supposed to block ur connection as u cross 1GB limit (irrespective of the plan) in BSNL DATAONE...

ontopic: well after leaving cyber cafe i went to a person who offered me to work as a grafix designer before diwali.. i went there and told that i was ready. when i reached home, i just overruled the whole thing 'hey i got a new job' yippie' 'yippie' ... and everyone got into tht flow...as of now nobody mentioned the bill ... phew!!!
Great going...you just made them forget it for now.....It will come up in future..but atleast you are in a position to pay up.
Congo for the job :)
and remember my 3 options for a quick getaway from a sticky situation :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom