Mobile bill came high... plz help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
this may seem weird. my mobile bill came high for the month of october. mom's angry at home. i knew the bill will come today so i went to the tata indicom store but they said the bill is delivered by some other party. they gave me their address but i could not find tht particular shop at the mentioned address. when i returned, i saw the bill already lying open and mom and dad not speaking a word. i immediately zoomed off from the house as i also have some printouts to take. along with i m posting this thread... can u give some excuses :( i m not scared but feeling awkward more because mom already knows i have a gf :(:( i feel bad as i m not earning yet and have to depend on them... :(...

red_devil

Back!
how much was the bill ?? and whats the normal bill that you get ??

and your mom knows u have a gf... LOL :D you are in for some fun my friend :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahh, I so love my pre-paid connection :D
If the bill is exceptionally high, you can tell them that there must be some mistake and you'll check out with the service operator regarding what calls were made from your mobile. That is, if the bill doesn't already contain your call records for that month. ;)

adi007

Youngling
Hmm..Ask ur GF to pay the bill.... :D
(reminds me when i got 2500 rs bill for BB ..... damn that 250rs plan)

Here is what you can do:
Denial
"WTF is this???? I mean, I did not talk so much..there must be mistake here..honestly........check my mobile if you dont believe me..I mean, what happened here?"

Cover up
"Must be some new scheme, rates might have changed, I miscalculated, etc."

Confess
"I'm sorry...sniff.. I didnt mean to...I knew I talked a lot..but..... I'M SORRY...(and start weeping)"

There...pick your poison....:D

Next time ask for a prepaid connection :rolleyes:

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
Here is what you can do:
Denial
"WTF is this???? I mean, I did not talk so much..there must be mistake here..honestly........check my mobile if you dont believe me..I mean, what happened here?"

Cover up
"Must be some new scheme, rates might have changed, I miscalculated, etc."

Confess
"I'm sorry...sniff.. I didnt mean to...I knew I talked a lot..but..... I'M SORRY...(and start weeping)"

There...pick your poison....:D

Next time ask for a prepaid connection :rolleyes:

i think second one is somewat reasonable... else will have to go with the third

red_devil

Back!
^^ asking a GF to pay for the bill... high hopes mate...

and @jal_desai, from 300 to 900 !! 3 times your normal bill....good going... but honestly did u call your GF that much this month ??

and as for the excuses, say some friend/lecturer/someone always uses your phone for his GPRS {or some needs} and that you cant say NO to him/her.. so to overcome this problem, promise you will de-activate GPRS from your number... {but like a good son, dont actually do it...just say it}

@Klaw-24
Nah dude..I faced such situations before with my BB connection
It was worse than adi's case
I had 400MB free download for 200/- p.m. (1.00 Re per MB for exceeding limit)
In May 2008,my dad got a bill for 8000 Rs (and call charges were 2000Rs.)
You do the math....:|
I blamed the whole thing on youtube, ("I did not know they would charge surfing...I'm sorry but it's not my fault...")
Since then I've limited myself as far as possible till I got the plan changed yesterday :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Klaw-24
Nah dude..I faced such situations before with my BB connection
It was worse than adi's case
I had 400MB free download for 200/- p.m. (1.00 Re per MB for exceeding limit)
In May 2008,my dad got a bill for 8000 Rs (and call charges were 2000Rs.)
You do the math....:|
I blamed the whole thing on youtube, ("I did not know they would charge surfing...I'm sorry but it's not my fault...")
Since then I've limited myself as far as possible till I got the plan changed yesterday :D

Ah yes, that BSNL plan wreaked havoc in many households, including my cousin's :D

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
^^ asking a GF to pay for the bill... high hopes mate...

and @jal_desai, from 300 to 900 !! 3 times your normal bill....good going... but honestly did u call your GF that much this month ??
yup.. i calld her only...

Bandu

Journeyman
^Lol Krazzy.

Ontopic:

(1) Tell mom that ur friend surfed the net using ur connection. Tell them he'll share half of the bill amount. OR.
(2) Scan the bill, photochop it to lesser amount. Tell mom that there was a mistake. New bill has been issued and here it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom