Microsoft To Start Shipping Windows 7 In September 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Good.
I dont know about others but the fact that it is releasing so early makes me very positive about the release.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^Looks like you didn't get the joke. I should use sarcasm tags. Anyway, I'm one of the boring ones who explains the jokes to a crowd that didn't understand it. So, I meant that I am expecting another late release. Anyway, lets see what they make out of the new "professional" name. I still say the name Windows Vienna or black comb sounds ten times better than Windows 7

aah. Gotcha. You should mention that it was sarcasm :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
One thing bothers me is that Vista users must be feeling cheated. Those guys spent 5K to tens of thousands of rupees and after release of Win 7 would be probably neglected. They should have Offered Win 7 as a free upgrade to Vista Users.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Thanks for update..........
windows 7 beta is rocking...... Its much better than XP

One thing bothers me is that Vista users must be feeling cheated. Those guys spent 5K to tens of thousands of rupees and after release of Win 7 would be probably neglected. They should have Offered Win 7 as a free upgrade to Vista Users.
Upgrade from Vista to windows 7 won't be free.. but yes at very less price :)
cheers .....

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
That surely spells the end for Vista.

And I reckon Win7 will be Microsoft's most successful OS yet. A bit like how good XP sold after the ME debacle.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
If beta reviews are anything to go by, then this will be the MS OS I am definitely looking forward to.I am still using XP [gave Vista 2 chances, but disappointed me on both occassions.].Let's see how Win7 affects XP's usage share..

mavihs

Techie By Heart
wow....every1 looks so excited about the release of Win7!!! :p
@alexanderthegreat
u should hav used d sarcasm tags!!!!

just hope d pricing is good......though that wont matter 2 me, i will be getting it same as i got d other OS's!!! ;)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I can smell people suddenly speaking against vista. I always said vista sucked & now they are realising. :sarcastic:

Anyways good luck for MS WIN 7, I won't require you. :razz:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol VISTA sucked balls, some knew it and some defended it even after realizing (when you put money into something it's really hard to accept the truth).

Anyway Win 7 is itself a proof.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
The OS brings in a lot of hope. I have tried it and by far it is way better than Vista. The beta works far better than Vista.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I hope the date is either 7 or 21 sept as both the dates corresponds to my wifes and my birthday.
However what a gift from microsoft and should say it was well in time.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Lol gifts are for free. Can I also give you a gift to you ? Of course I will charge a negligible amount :p

vamsi360

Always confused
i dont understand people complaining about vista being inspired by others.......just try vista and xp on the same hardware(provided latest ones) ...notify the difference..

Vista is really great....good security, nice interface and good productivity.
My xp really dies when i keep an infected pendrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom