Microsoft Calculator cannot calculate - 2704/52

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Confirmed on three machines:

It's true, it doesn't come, if I press equal to sign twice, 1 comes, LOL shame on M$
Okay now, we got two n00bs. :lol:

Do one thing. Take a pen and a paper. And divide 2704 by 52 and see the Quotient. :rolleyes:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
iMav said:
That's because 52 * 52 = 2704. When you hit equal to, it shows you 52, because that's the friggin answer! Geez man!

WTF? This one took me by surprise. I looked at the title of the thread from the main forum page, I tried it, and did not work! Then tried again, I was really surprised. Just as I clicked on the link to the thread, the real thing struck me... :lol:

and then I saw this!
comp@ddict said:
Confirmed on three machines:

It's true, it doesn't come, if I press equal to sign twice, 1 comes, LOL shame on M$
Most prolly he's trying out tricks to amuse us, and if he isnt.. he himself will say that it was a trick to cover the silly mistake! :p

PS: Please don't take it personal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

WTF? This one took me by surprise

this had me fooled for a sec too.:confused:.dividing 2704/52 works but since the result is 52..it seems the calculator did not work & remained stuck at 52 only..actually its a great trick to fool someone:D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
After a long time since Vaibhavtek was banned, I've had this kind of laugh. :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No, u got again wrong.
None is confused about MS, we are confused if u can be awarded NoobOfTheWeek or u deserve NoobOfTheYear.
We'll update u as soon as we decide it.

Till then play with calc:rolleyes:;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
NOTW will be fine. :p

Don't forget, we had Vaibhavtek till March 2008. :D So, he can't be called the NOTY. :|

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
when are the nominations for noob of the year 2008 coming out?
here they are:

1>maddy_in65
2>maddy_in65
3>maddy_in65
4>maddy_in65
5>maddy_in65

whom are you voting for??? i mean the competition is very close....... i am confused, wait i'll use MS calulator to find out who is the NOTY!!!:D:D:D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
OMGWTFLOLBBQ! This calls for the ROFLCOPTER! :lol:

*www.kreativekorp.com/miscpages/omgwtfbbq/roflcopter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom