Microsoft Calculator cannot calculate - 2704/52

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Calling maddy_in65 as the NOTY is disrespecting vaibhavtek IMHO. :|

Vaibhavtek has been the most famous Digitian of all times. (New members don't know him perhaps).

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Calling maddy_in65 as the NOTY is disrespecting vaibhavtek IMHO. :|

Vaibhavtek has been the most famous Digitian of all times. (New members don't know him perhaps).
Yeah you are right. Vaibhavtek achieved much more in a short time than anyone else ever did. We should give him a Lifetime Achievement Award and move on. :D

rosemolr

Journeyman
kinda grand ma trick to fool noobs..but i guess it won't work in here..go and find some kiddies u nooby

ambika

learnhardy
What a great thread ?? Truely LOL !! Guys i think all u r in masti of new year party .......abhi se .....!!

Today's noobs are tomorrow's geeks. Don't make fun of them.. encourage them. - Gigacore

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Yeah you are right. Vaibhavtek achieved much more in a short time than anyone else ever did. We should give him a Lifetime Achievement Award and move on. :D

+1 he really deserve this :D lmao

What a great thread ?? Truely LOL !! Guys i think all u r in masti of new year party .......abhi se .....!!

Today's noobs are tomorrow's geeks. Don't make fun of them.. encourage them. - Gigacore

uh...ambika, Giga #1 to promote this thread... :D he put it up on his twitter...hehehe...btw, ur the first girl i saw here...welcome :D:D:D:D

ambika

learnhardy
+1 he really deserve this :D lmao

uh...ambika, Giga #1 to promote this thread... :D he put it up on his twitter...hehehe...btw, ur the first girl i saw here...welcome :D:D:D:D

@abhishek
Thanks geeky ,but only welcome !! I find that geeky have no respect to a girl ??:(
Is geeks r mannerless ...........??..i m really sorry to say......this ......but all r not like that some really good .....but most r .......!!.:(.I have seen some thread .......
unrespectfull ...........for a ......!!
Please support someone never discourage .........!!

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
I Can't see girl yet^^^

LOLz anywayz, my 2nd, another one was there a few months bak.

i can see by the NAME...:-D:-D:-D bhavnao ko samjo buddy lolz

@abhishek
Thanks geeky ,but only welcome !! I find that geeky have no respect to a girl ??:(
Is geeks r mannerless ...........??..i m really sorry to say......this ......but all r not like that some really good .....but most r .......!!.:(.I have seen some thread .......
unrespectfull ...........for a ......!!
Please support someone never discourage .........!!

didn't get ur point...did i say something wrg or did someone else said that?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hehe.. Ok, everyone had fun right? Just give the OP the benefit of the doubt that it could have been an innocent mistake :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom