[Complaint] Micromax, the company run by Satan himself!!

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
@tkin,

Thats really a sad story, this is the reason I have never ever bought chinese or these crap Indian products. Its much better to buy a low specd good branded product than to buy these.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
@tkin
Atleast a local repair shop can repair if anything is faulty...instead lcd panels which are harder to repair......
Then too your suggestion is good....that way we can get healthy exercise without hitting the gym....:)

hapdtop

Broken In
You cant complain considering the price you are paying for their products . Yes , its gamble : sometimes it may not give problems and sometimes it will ..

I have Ninja 4. I was/am aware of the cheap quality that MMX products have and i am okay with it if i face problems in future.
If you expect high quality products with superb after sales service , then you should be ready to pay more,,

Then they should advertise before buying that their products are of inferior quality and the buyer should not expect after sales service

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
^^ dont you think if they do that, it would be against the business tactics & policies....?
Who would do that,defaming their own product...! :)

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
All I can say is, if people are wise, these companies would perish in no time. Problem comes when people buy into these cheap gimmicks.

RaMpAgEr^GodZ

Broken In
I better buy directly from dhgate.com then buying chinese products from Indian companies......
I had recently seen a thread about canvas being be launched every 2 months.. Now we know y because it won't run 2months after purchase...
:nanananana:

Last edited:

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Why most of RMA experienced are so bad in Kolkata ?
No brand care about good after sale service in Kolkata.

Superayush

Tech lover
I am using karbonn a18 and is around 4 months of usage and is working quite fine.....don't know about micromax but karbonn seems to be a descent company for mobiles :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I guess digit wont do that. When it involves ranting a brand, publishers always are reluctant in publishing that article. If they publish this, that would be the best thing digit doing to create awareness for people who literally buying these products for their specs in paper and doesn't care about A.S.Service.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I am using karbonn a18 and is around 4 months of usage and is working quite fine.....don't know about micromax but karbonn seems to be a descent company for mobiles :)
no,wrong information
seems fine? Seems lucky !-i should say
.I had really bad experience with karbonn,had to throw the ****,it was useless without display until i found that i can scare street dogs with it!so i have the right to say
NO ONE SHOULD BUY CRAP LIKE MICROMAX,KARBONN ETC if you buy BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ! If you get it for 'PHREE' its okay:))

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
no,wrong information
seems fine? Seems lucky !-i should say
.I had really bad experience with karbonn,had to throw the ****,it was useless without display until i found that i can scare street dogs with it!so i have the right to say
NO ONE SHOULD BUY CRAP LIKE MICROMAX,KARBONN ETC if you buy BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ! If you get it for 'PHREE' its okay:))
Words of a suffering man, welcome to my world :tired:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
this thread has lived its course.

avoid off-topic. opened.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Okay, I'll be taking my funbook to service one last time tomorrow, lets see how this turns out, if this one is also like the previous ones then its consumer court time.

PS: Don't write useless OT here and get this thread locked again :evil:

Top Bottom