Micromax Funbook

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
hey @Tenida hows your funbook doing??

Mine funbook running alright but funbook after April manufacture date have serious battery problem. My advice for all: Don't buy any other Micromax or other desi android device. Buy from reputed brand like Samsung, HTC, Sony and Nexus.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
yep I second that, mine has random reboots in-between something. next time only reputed brands, but the good thing is it was pretty cheap for a first time user......

Flash

Lost in speed
Mine funbook running alright but funbook after April manufacture date have serious battery problem. My advice for all: Don't buy any other Micromax or other desi android device. Buy from reputed brand like Samsung, HTC, Sony and Nexus.

Micromax A110? It got good reviews.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Hope all Mmx FB users have had a taste of JellyBean!
Most of us have been using KD's builds here. For others : here you go [ROM][Funbook]CyanBook JellyBean Edition V 4 [24-11-2012]

siddhesh1609

Right off the assembly line
how do u know that m known as KD ??? :shock:

Hello Karnadev , I have tried installing cyanbook jellybean and it went successful but all the times i lost my auto rotate feature. I even could not restore the rom i backed up and hence went for the Backup stock rom method it booted but auto rotate still wasnt working finally i went to service center they flashed stock rom and it was working again.. i repeated the process and again lost auto rotate and went to service center and got it flashed with stock rom.. Can you please help me with this problem as i want to use cyanbook jellybean (P.S. I tried installing all 3 versions of cyanbooks but no success)

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
yep I second that, mine has random reboots in-between something. next time only reputed brands, but the good thing is it was pretty cheap for a first time user......

Service sucks man. Canvas 2 also selling like funbook but soon enough people will realize what a waste of a money ;)

bhautikjoshi

Broken In
Need help on funbook charger, 2mm pin charger had stopped working when I had purchased the tablet, the usb cable I was using until now also has stopped working now. Ncarry site has also closed, please suggest relevant options

tkin

Back to school!!
Micromax Funbook Talk is the successor of India’s best selling Android tablet Micromax Funbook. In addition to visual up-gradation, it also comes with most demanded feature in tablet, the calling facility. Check out the Micromax Funbook Talk pricereviews, specification features.
Oh yeah: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/169297-micromax-company-run-satan-himself.html

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Micromax Funbook Talk is the successor of India’s best selling Android tablet Micromax Funbook. In addition to visual up-gradation, it also comes with most demanded feature in tablet, the calling facility. Check out the Micromax Funbook Talk pricereviews, specification features.

Its Hatebook talk :D

prince_charming

Right off the assembly line
For those who are not able to connect zte cdma modems (zte ac XXXX) to funbook here's the link to the tutorial.I am able to use my reliance netconnect zte ac 8720 now after following the tutorial.Actually its possible to use all modems.If anyone want to know more shoot me a pm. here's the link . maximum-vision.blogspot.com

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Sorry that I am bringing back an old thread to live again, but I really need to ask something to Funbook owners.

Has anyone found a stylus that works good on funbook for handwriting/drawing ? I picked up a cheap stylus from ebay about an year ago and it was very bad with funbook - only gave dots when trying to draw a line with it. But it worked good on a Galaxy grand mobile.

Now I am seeing these new branded styluses on ebay :
WHITE BELKIN STYLUS CAPACITIVE TOUCH PEN iPAD GALAXY s3 TAB NOTE TABLET MOBILE | eBay
GRIFFIN STYLUS CAPACITIVE TOUCH PEN iPAD GALAXY TAB 2 / NOTE TABLET MOBILE TAB | eBay

And would like to ask if anyone found a stylus that works good with Funbook ?

Top Bottom