Micromax Funbook

maverik

Broken In
Any 1 tried any bluetooth dongle working with the device???
Any new firmware giving better user experice in using it ??

saurabh1

Right off the assembly line
guys i bought funbook 10 days back currently i m on cyanbook 0.3
everything is gud bt i have one problem my funbook gets heated up from the back not uniformly only some part gets hot this is happening from the first day i thought dat dis is normal
can u guyz confirm that it is normal or it is happening only on my funbook ?

batman

Broken In
we can use any micro usb AC charger with the funbook as long as the output is 5V right?..

Something similar to Original Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger For Galaxy S 3 i9300 S2 S Advance Note | eBay

Terabyte

In the zone
guys i bought funbook 10 days back currently i m on cyanbook 0.3
everything is gud bt i have one problem my funbook gets heated up from the back not uniformly only some part gets hot this is happening from the first day i thought dat dis is normal
can u guyz confirm that it is normal or it is happening only on my funbook ?
Its completely normal. Mine generally gets heated at the bottom of the device(which is where mostly the processor is located).

vicks619

Broken In
there is no problem of shutting down of funbook at various battery levels with mine. worked like charm at 13-14% as well

tkin

Back to school!!
we can use any micro usb AC charger with the funbook as long as the output is 5V right?..

Something similar to Original Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger For Galaxy S 3 i9300 S2 S Advance Note | eBay
Funbook has Mini USB, not Micro USB, so it won't work, looks for Mini USB chargers.

BTW: My OTG cable is loose, sometimes the usb drive gets ejected for no apparent reason, maybe the port is loose.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
What problem are you guys facing? Is your tab switching off after reaching 30% battery or what?

BTW the touchscreen does act weird during charging, not always but sometimes.

this is standard with touch screen phiones and tablets. As capacitive touch uses electrical signals, during charging it acts weird, so it is advised to not use capacitive touchscreens while charging

nickzcool

Broken In
this is standard with touch screen phiones and tablets. As capacitive touch uses electrical signals, during charging it acts weird, so it is advised to not use capacitive touchscreens while charging

I have a samsung capacitive android phone . But it works fine when I use it while charging

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have ordered of flipkart and waiting from 5 days :( ...they shipped 16 gb card in 2 days and taking soo long to send the tab

I have also bought the pouch already :D

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I have a samsung capacitive android phone . But it works fine when I use it while charging

maybe you didn't notice but I've seen this with a lot of phones. The screen response becomes iffy. Plus its also mentioned in manuals, not to use while charging.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@techiemaharaj ..it was selling in my city for Rs.6800..else i would have got it on sunday it self...waiting is soo bad :D

Top Bottom