Micromax Funbook

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
BTW any proud owner of FB here have tried any 32GB microSDHC yet? Because from my friends I have heard that FB is getting hanged after inserting a Sandisk and also a Transcend both 32 GB Class 4 and both are working fine with other cardreaders and laps.

Tenida could you confirm it? I haven't ordered any cards yet due to this reason :cry:

The 32 GB cards work fine, at least for me...:mrgreen:
I am currently using a Sandisk Class 6 32 GB Micro SDHC and, man, is it fast!!! :hyper:
Hey, Tenida bro (আপনার প্রকৃত নাম কি???), add me on the owner's list...
Plus, a little info for all who care... :wink:
I was able to get my Reliance Netconnect + (3G GSM) working on the funbook with Cyanbook v0.3 and an unlocked dongle... :goodjob: Google to know more how to unlock a dongle... My dongle was a ZTE MF 190, in case anyone was wondering...:-D
P.S.: Sorry for the, er, alternate language in case there are any Queen's English Follower's here... :-D:-D:mrgreen:

Terabyte

In the zone
I am unable to install CWM :(

Getting some Permission denied message after running recovery-install.bat
I have successfully installed SuperUser and updated the Binaries as well.
Dunno what's is the problem? :(

ssps

Broken In
Have few noob qns abt funbook ...

1. I installed superuser , should i do any changes by opening the app?

2. Want to install chainfire3d for playing some games , should i do anything b'fore installing it like flashing etc ..

Thats't for now , will post if i have any doubts ...

Thanks..

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got Xtab plus for review. Here its few preview pics
*techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=6972.msg36345;topicseen#new

sjithms

Right off the assembly line
I found following bugs In my FB
* crome beta is not opening !!!!
* installed fl comando, but only sound coming while opening the game, and the tab is hangng after some time

anybody have the same problem, or wether FLCOMANDO is working fine with FB

shaan.jalal

Right off the assembly line
BTW any proud owner of FB here have tried any 32GB microSDHC yet? Because from my friends I have heard that FB is getting hanged after inserting a Sandisk and also a Transcend both 32 GB Class 4 and both are working fine with other cardreaders and laps.

Tenida could you confirm it? I haven't ordered any cards yet due to this reason :cry:

I m too using 32 GB sandisk card..... I have fully Loaded It only with Games & around only 3GB space is Left... & FB is working very smoothly.......
Also Playing PSX games with FPse app....
Working very good without lag.......

SahilAr

In the zone
my fun book downloads everything in internal memory (either it be HTTP downloads or torrents)
How can i save my downloads in extsd?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I am unable to install CWM :(

Getting some Permission denied message after running recovery-install.bat
I have successfully installed SuperUser and updated the Binaries as well.
Dunno what's is the problem? :(
Both d3b and me had similar problems like you...
The problem was solved by:
Use method 2 (Manual, ADB commands):
After 5th step, enter the following codes one by one in the command prompt:
Code:
adb shell
su
chmod 777 /data
chmod 777 /dev/block/nandg
Your problem should be solved... If not, try method 1 after trying the above again... It worked flawlessly for me...

Robin Hood

Just Do It
Got Xtab plus for review. Here its few preview pics
*techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=6972.msg36345;topicseen#new

wow TENIDA :hyper:, images are pretty impressive.

Does this Xtab Plus have Play Store installed in it? Seems this is pretty amazing with 1GB RAM, 1.5 GHz CPU, 8GB internal memory, 1024*600 and @ only INR 8190/- :hyper:

Terabyte

In the zone
Both d3b and me had similar problems like you...
The problem was solved by:
Use method 2 (Manual, ADB commands):
After 5th step, enter the following codes one by one in the command prompt:
Code:
adb shell
su
chmod 777 /data
chmod 777 /dev/block/nandg
Your problem should be solved... If not, try method 1 after trying the above again... It worked flawlessly for me...
Thanks for the reply!
But even my Step 5(in method 2) is not running successfully :(

First command is executed but after second command I get this message : /system/bin/sh : cannot create /dev/block/nandg : Permission denied

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
wow TENIDA :hyper:, images are pretty impressive.

Does this Xtab Plus have Play Store installed in it? Seems this is pretty amazing with 1GB RAM, 1.5 GHz CPU, 8GB internal memory, 1024*600 and @ only INR 8190/- :hyper:

Yes play store is there. Its pre-rooted device. It has IPS panel too. But for remaining query wait for my review.

Thanks

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for the reply!
But even my Step 5(in method 2) is not running successfully :(

First command is executed but after second command I get this message : /system/bin/sh : cannot create /dev/block/nandg : Permission denied

After executing the first command, perform the commands given by me... One by one...:razz:

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
I found following bugs In my FB
* crome beta is not opening !!!!
* installed fl comando, but only sound coming while opening the game, and the tab is hangng after some time

anybody have the same problem, or wether FLCOMANDO is working fine with FB

Yes, same here for both. Chrome beta is not compatible with Stock ICS of FB, there are actually a lot of bugs in the stock version, you have to change to custom rom or try dolphin hd. btw, the stock browser is good imo.

yep...mine worked..

Yes, added point: try it while the Fb is charging for best result...

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
I connected my Seagate 320GB freeagent Go Hdd. First it detected but after few minutes the HDD went switch off. :(

Have you tried it while FB charging? HDDs generically draws too much power (no power HDDs) through USB port and may be FB is not capable of that, so try this once...

Top Bottom