Micromax Funbook

Robin Hood

Just Do It
BTW any proud owner of FB here have tried any 32GB microSDHC yet? Because from my friends I have heard that FB is getting hanged after inserting a Sandisk and also a Transcend both 32 GB Class 4 and both are working fine with other cardreaders and laps.

Tenida could you confirm it? I haven't ordered any cards yet due to this reason :cry:

Terabyte

In the zone
Re: Funbook Accessories

Its costly buy it from ebay. This one looks cool
New Black Bi-Fold Book Type Faux Leather Case for Micromax Funbook P300 | eBay
Thanks Tenida!
Is this the same one that you have bought?
What about screen guard? Have you bought one?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Re: Funbook Accessories

Thanks Tenida!
Is this the same one that you have bought?
What about screen guard? Have you bought one?

No, I bought Domo ncase from HS18 which is now out of stock. No, the screen guard is pre-installed with the tab.

kaushik51094

Right off the assembly line
to root search google for 'sparkyroot' application.
to swap the memory card visit [Script] Change sdcard to memory card. | Funbook

when i open the sparky root app, it tells me "please run asus appbackup utility and backup any app (possibly this one) once you have finished, return to this app and proceed with exploit"

options given are
1. checkbox - SU exists
2. checkbox - SU permissions set
3. checkbox - superuser app installed

and the foll options -
1. unroot
2. recheck and exploit
3. open app backup and backup any app, then return here
4. install super user app
4. cleanup

please tell me wat to do... very bad in these things... :noob:

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
They have already shipped and given me delivery date by 18th June. Can only think of a broken item now after the post!!! It's prepaid, so, the refund will be great hassle. Nothing can be done now, I guess... :duh2: :duh2:

Just to let you know the result. The receiving and unpacking of my FB mentioned above from Indiatimes

*picasaweb.google.com/1128099787325...authkey=Gv1sRgCMyXspXFqcq6kgE&feat=directlink (who is willing to see the actual package I got from Indiatimes)

It's ultimate comes as a nice one, hologram packed, undamaged, new, perfectly working piece. It is very much VFM product in the tablet range, depending upon your requirements.

Now some words about FB (Tenida said all, but it is just mine experience)

1) It is a very fingerprint prone product, so buy a case with it or shortly after, otherwise, scratches can't be avoided.
2) have a soft towel to remove spots.
3) Backside protector is going to remove soon.
4) Already given a screen protector, don't remove it.
5) Arrange wi-fi, otherwise it is not going to be used after some days.
6) Don't expect apple or dual core performance, but in 6K, this piece is the best to me.
7) No speed or lag issue till now, also the base-band version is 1.02, is it updated?? @FB users
8) I am more than happy with it as my first tablet. No complaint regarding it, in this what I hv got is really pretty.

and last but not the list, @Tenida, plz add me also in teh Owner List.

Thanks Guys...

Robin Hood

Just Do It
Re: Micromax Funbook -nCarry delivery

dear tenida,
I have read in your previous posts that nCarry is not that good. I have already ordered some goodies through it. The payment was done through credit card. Suppose if they fails to deliver the items then what would be the payback procedure? Do you have any idea about it?

Robin Hood

Just Do It
Just to let you know the result. The receiving and unpacking of my FB mentioned above from Indiatimes

*picasaweb.google.com/1128099787325...authkey=Gv1sRgCMyXspXFqcq6kgE&feat=directlink (who is willing to see the actual package I got from Indiatimes)

It's ultimate comes as a nice one, hologram packed, undamaged, new, perfectly working piece. It is very much VFM product in the tablet range, depending upon your requirements.

Now some words about FB (Tenida said all, but it is just mine experience)

1) It is a very fingerprint prone product, so buy a case with it or shortly after, otherwise, scratches can't be avoided.
2) have a soft towel to remove spots.
3) Backside protector is going to remove soon.
4) Already given a screen protector, don't remove it.
5) Arrange wi-fi, otherwise it is not going to be used after some days.
6) Don't expect apple or dual core performance, but in 6K, this piece is the best to me.
7) No speed or lag issue till now, also the base-band version is 1.02, is it updated?? @FB users
8) I am more than happy with it as my first tablet. No complaint regarding it, in this what I hv got is really pretty.

and last but not the list, @Tenida, plz add me also in teh Owner List.

Thanks Guys...

Congrats Sanjoy, I too will become another proud owner within a few days. Awaiting delivery from Flipkart, fingers crossed. :)

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
Flipkart is teh best one and nothing to worry about man, I got it from Indiatimes at 5841 INR and the review was worst about indiatimes as per many users, that's why I had fingers crossed.

Flipkart will send you the best, don't worry.

Congrats in advance...

Terabyte

In the zone
My FB from flipkart has reached delhi...hope to receive it today !!! Cant wait now !!! :)
I am from Mumbai and mine came from New Delhi to Mumbai. Still not received though.

BTW guys which launcher does work with FB?
I have heard of Apex launcher, Nova launcher, GO launcher...

jdinfi

Right off the assembly line
Its available through so many shopping portals at different price range. There is infibeam, buytheprice, snapdeal and other sites which are giving with good freebies as well. I just received a box from infibeam. Its been good touch experience with the device... looks awesome... features are cool and the price is low compare to other tablets available in the market.

Robin Hood

Just Do It
dear folks,
pls see this article I have just gone through regarding new zync tab

Zync Z-990 plus 7-inch tablet running Android 4.0 launched in India for Rs. 6,490

BTW anybody knows about this company ZYNC, i mean about product quality and after sales support ?

Top Bottom