Micromax Funbook

dingdong

Banned
ok guys step by step guide pls what to do after i get the funbook.
As i already mentioned real purpose just for fun.But that means documents viewing too.

I also need to connect to the internet.

dipesh2k100

Broken In
^^
I bought this case
DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet . Buy Best DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet at Lowest Price Online

For micro-sd card get Sandisk 16GB card from Flipkart.

Thanks Teinda for the info..

Any info about the Tata Photon, Is it really a 2G dongle which comes with MM FB. ???

nilwrite

Right off the assembly line
Does it support video calling through skype? And can any dongle other than the photon plus is compatible?

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Planning to buy these

Aluminium Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen4 ipad iphone samsung Galaxy Funbook | eBay
*img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/6/4/7/7/1/2/webimg/533967002_o.jpg?nc=606

and

Steel Bracket Dock Stand Holder for Samsung Motorola Karbon Micromax Funbook | eBay
*www.szprice.com/product_images/uploaded_images/holder-for-ipad_6__2.jpg

and

Black flip stand carry case cover pouch for Micromax Funbook P300 | eBay
*i.ebayimg.ebay.in/00/s/MTE4MVgxNjAw/$(KGrHqVHJCsE-nGUov06BP)0N-3qb!~~60_12.JPG*i.ebayimg.ebay.in/00/s/MTE4MFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqNHJEIE-nvvrHwdBP)0ORZgug~~60_12.JPG

Aren't these cool??

Everything is cool with my MMFB now, except I couldn't restore the splash logo from custom rom and CWM.

Also, is this compatiable with MMFB(for my LCD TV)?
*www.ebay.in/itm/NEW-1-5m-HDMI-MINI-HDMI-MALE-DIGITAL-CABLE-MINIHDMI-/280888714323?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item416645a453

icebags

Technomancer
Planning to buy these

Aluminium Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen4 ipad iphone samsung Galaxy Funbook | eBay
*img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/6/4/7/7/1/2/webimg/533967002_o.jpg?nc=606

Aren't these cool??
hmmm i bought/received one such stylus 2 days ago. but problem is, either these chepo styluses are not that good or MXFB capacitive screen is not upto the standard..... because, i failed to even draw a straight unbroken line in funbook with the stylus, but the same stylus worked OK in my one of my office colleague's galaxy [something, i did not notice model].

However, my funbook work super with finger touch, i can draw OK with fingers..... no hassle there.

i would suggest to check the stylus locally or if you get it from online , see if you can return it if unsatisfied. also share your experience after you receive this. :-?

techlover

In the zone
*i.ebayimg.ebay.in/00/s/MTE4MVgxNjAw/$(KGrHqVHJCsE-nGUov06BP)0N-3qb!~~60_12.JPG*i.ebayimg.ebay.in/00/s/MTE4MFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqNHJEIE-nvvrHwdBP)0ORZgug~~60_12.JPG

@Tenida
Better than the homeshop18 cover u suggested?
I still have to buy one ...so therefore asking which is better

coolfire92

Lurking Around
A quick question.
Has micromax released kernel source code for the funbook?
Micromax has not released source for their other devices preventing development of better kernel and roms like cyanogenmod,aokp,aosp.
Custom roms(modified stock roms) can only go so far to boost performance using scripts and all but the above roms blow that out of the water in terms of performance without all the crap manufacturers fill their phones with(not bloatware that can be removed by rooting)

dipesh2k100

Broken In

Have you bought this in personal, If yes how's it ?? Also is it better then tenida's HomeShop18 carry case ??

techlover

In the zone
Hello
One problem ..does anyone feel current while charging the funbook with the charger?
I by mistake touched the microusb port(without wearing slippers ) and felt it....later on i checked it with a tester and found out that both the microusb and HDMI port has current while the tablet is charging....same case with anyone else?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Have you bought this in personal, If yes how's it ?? Also is it better then tenida's HomeShop18 carry case ??

I don't know. I have not used this micromax case but I feel Doco ncase is way better.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Looks like many of the new members to android having problem flashing this Flashable Zip Custom ROM's.

So keep TDF and all updated as per technology added tutorial for Flashing Custom ROM [Flashable ZIP File.] :)

Hope that helps :D

SahilAr

In the zone
Looks like many of the new members to android having problem flashing this Flashable Zip Custom ROM's.

So keep TDF and all updated as per technology added tutorial for Flashing Custom ROM [Flashable ZIP File.] :)

Hope that helps :D
Hmmm..
It really helped :D ;)
And thanks a lot for that tutorial :D :)
It will help many(well...including me on d top :D)who want to flash custom roms via zip files.

srm_harish

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know one thing about Fun book. Does it have Wifi Direct enabled in Funbook?

i heard that ICS 4.0 is equipped with Wifi direct, so i tried to search my fun book for that option

but i am not able to fine anything like that...

Please help

Top Bottom