Micromax Funbook

Charley

Just Do It
Well few members ordered it from snapdeal. But personally I don't trust snapdeal for products. For coupons it's fine. But many members faced problem with products.

So it's up to you.

@Charley Black Model.

It shows available on Ncarry.com, both colors. Should I place an order with them to ship to Bangalore ?

arescool

Work is So Boring...
Ok, but SP has grey model only. I like the black one ;)

Can you tell me, why, not them ?

Charlie ... they are saying no for ncarry because members in this forum had very bad experience with their delivery n service... so thats why ....

and about color i would say it should be ur personal choice ...

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
@ Charley :)
Here it is,

*img716.imageshack.us/img716/7021/photo0120g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dont worry about SnapDeal guyz,thery are really good!!!

aviatcogni

Broken In
you must have tried multiple dongle with micromax funbook. When I'm connecting my MTS mblaze, nothing is happening. I configured APN also with #777 and other setting. When saving, no error message is coming but APN is not coming in list. Any suggestion?

FInd this....

[DIAL_NUMBER]
wcdma=ATDT*99#
cdma2000=ATDT#777
tdscdma=ATDT*98*1#

Using suitable dial number. This info is from Funbook..Config file

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hey folks, I am missing the stock ICS photo gallery on my micromax funbook. Can somebody please confirm that this is the case with all funbooks?

Also, is there a way to get back the stock ICS gallery?

Yup amazed to see that Gallery is missing.

BTW Here's the back panel view of MM Funbook requested by @Tenida. Though I already PM'ed him, but still posting here if anyone else need to judge...

*i.imgur.com/8JGKo.jpg

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Charley- Don't buy from ncarry, I have worst expensive with them. By my experience, I can say you its India's most unprofessional online store ever. I don't get why Micromax has given them as official distributor for MMX Funbook, they even deleted the facebook fan page because mass complaining from customer about not getting the device in proper time.

Also they don't pickup call or reply to mail.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Just bought a reliance 3G sim with a plan of 950/- per month.
7.2Mbps until 10GB, 144Kbps post it.

Time to experience some real high speed!

techlover

In the zone
Hey folks anyone bought Carry case for Micromax Funbook. If yes, which one??

See i found two here though I haven't bought any :p

7" ORO Branded Carrying Bag Neoprene Sleeve Case for Micromax Funbook PLaybook | eBay

High Quality Black PU Leather Case Cover for Micromax Funbook | eBay

Any ideas?

did anyone tested skype. Micromax is not able to send video properly (pink lines are coming at receiver end). However at Micromax end, video is ok.

Top Bottom