Micromax Funbook

SahilAr

In the zone
dude..
no double sided statements in that sentence imho..

iam guessing as letsbuy has it..
flipkart wud on be it very soon too..
so before getting it frm LB shud i wait for Flipkart ? (coz LB takes atleast 7-10 days sure to ship)

The double-statements are there,one side he is mentioning LB as better than others(snapdeal and ncarry)and on the other side he is saying that LB ships defective products.
Depends upon you,if you want to have it on flipkart,you must wait,as far as shipping is concerned,LB will ship in 2-3 days maximum.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I think his issue is just the google play store.. :p

Yeah right :)

The double-statements are there,one side he is mentioning LB as better than others(snapdeal and ncarry)and on the other side he is saying that LB ships defective products.
Depends upon you,if you want to have it on flipkart,you must wait,as far as shipping is concerned,LB will ship in 2-3 days maximum.
Hey dude where I am saying Letsbuy sends defective pcs. I am not telling snapdeal or ncarry bad based on your experience.
Regarding ncarry I have faced itself and snapdeal my friend has faced real annoying after-sales service.

I didn't found any defect in the product i received,others may disagree!
Everyone has own experience!
Tenida,i suggest you to be on a single statement!Your double-sided statements really de-motivates/confuses members!Here is the example of your dual statements:
"Cancel the order from snapdeal and consider letsbuy. They are better than ncarry or snapdeal imo."

Where?? I said it right. Where the double-sided statement??

once you try a bloatware free light custom rom, actual fun will begin :)

Ok will try later. First have to learn a bit about android from your awesome guide :)

Cancel the order from snapdeal and consider letsbuy. They are better than ncarry or snapdeal imo.

Lol :mrgreen:

@Azzu- If also they send the funbook to your address, please don't accept the courier as they send defective pcs.
Azzu has ordered MM Funbook from Snapdeal.

stylecraze

Broken In
For those who don't know, Letsbuy is owned by Flipkart(You don't read tech news ?).. I wonder why the availability of items/stocks differ..

SahilAr

In the zone
Yeah right :)

Hey dude where I am saying Letsbuy sends defective pcs. I am not telling snapdeal or ncarry bad based on your experience.
Regarding ncarry I have faced itself and snapdeal my friend has faced real annoying after-sales service.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1630876-post391.html
your post simply proves that you are saying Letsbuy sends defective products,by using "LOL" word on my post,you showed that i was joking;also on my post as you have posted LOL after quoting my post,i stated many times that you confuse us a lot,if you were pointing Snapdeal,you should have mentioned snapdeal in the post!Also,it's not always that snapdeal sends defective products.
Commenting Lol on my post and not mentioning Snapdeal simply tells that on one side you are saying LB is better than Ncarry and on the other hand you say LB sends defective products.

azzu

AJJU
For those who don't know, Letsbuy is owned by Flipkart(You don't read tech news ?).. I wonder why the availability of items/stocks differ..

yep it was said to be a 20mil $$ acquisation.. :D

btw : my problem is the tata photon dongle..
is it worth the waiting.. ?
LB isnt providing the dongle..

SahilAr

In the zone
btw : my problem is the tata photon dongle..
is it worth the waiting.. ?
LB isnt providing the dongle..

No one is providing you the dongle except Tata Company itself!Even Snapdeal didn't provided me.
You have to carry the product id and necessary documents including Invoice of Fun book with you and you have to submit these to Tata Company and finally after all these formalities and payment of 50 Rs. you will get an activated Photon+ Dongle from Tata.

azzu

AJJU
^ yes and thats only valid if you buy it from carriers who mention free tata photon dongle...
where as on LB they havent mentioned anything about the dongle..

and

he didnt anywhere said LB ships defective products..
may be u understood it in a different way..

and regarding with your pyjama , i guess you were simply lucky enough unlike alot of us ..

rahulm26

Right off the assembly line
Hi.......I had ordered the funbook online on 13 Apr 2012 from Ncarry (fully paid by card at the order placement itself)..........the expected shipment day was 20 Apr 2012........readin tenida's experience i tried to call the customer care........no1 picked up........till today status was awaiting dispatch..........but thankfully they have updated the status to "All Items Dispatched".....they have provided a shipment tracking no. and an IMEI no of the device..........hopefully it will come in a day or two's time.........

SahilAr

In the zone
If you buy Fun book(it doesn't matters where you buy it from)you will get Tata Photon+ dongle for sure..!
he didnt anywhere said LB ships defective products..
may be u understood it in a different way..

and regarding with your pyjama , i guess you were simply lucky enough unlike alot of us ..
And ya i might be misunderstood,but atleast he must mention what he wants to say!!
Ya,actually i was lucky to get that pyjama in one day :D ;)

SahilAr

In the zone
Rajan,i know it's ****..
That's why they have tied up with Micromax Fun book,so that they can succeed in their mission of looting and fooling people by their so-called "3G"

manoj_299

Out of Stock
So we can order from anywhere to get this product and we will get Tata photon from Tata service for sure whether the website mention or not about free Tata Photon.

SahilAr

In the zone
So we can order from anywhere to get this product and we will get Tata photon from Tata service for sure whether the website mention or not about free Tata Photon.

Ya,you can get the Fun Book from anywhere,you will get the photon+ from Tata.
It doesn't matters whether the website mentions or not about the dongle!

jd91

Broken In
hello everybody
i got my pantel 701r few days back and then this funbook was launched so i sold pantel within 2 days and booked funbook on ncarry for 6499.
i received my piece on 16th and have been playing with it since then.
i read people are facing some problems with google play.
well mine came preinstalled with google market and after connecting to internet and singing in say within an hour it asked for update.
after update it was google play and its working flawless since then.
as far as tata photon is concerned it doesnt matter where you buy the product this scheme coupon is provided by micromax which comes inside the package.
but i find the scheme totally rubbish cause you got to pay 500 for activation and handling charges and then you have to select post paid plans only and that too if it is a gb plans to avail 1gb free per month for two months.
now post paid minimum 1gb plan is 650 /mth so you pay 500+650+650=1800 and you get 2gb/mth free for two months.
go to a store and you get device for 1100 recharge with prepaid 300 and you get 6gb for 1st mth so you pay 1400 for 6gb 1st month and next month recharge as per your requirment.

rahulm26

Right off the assembly line
People can use several other options before spending 1800 (500+650+650) for a tata photon connection........im suggesting two options:

A) Use an android phone and create a hotspot........also if u use vodafone as ur cellular service provider......they have an awsome plan of 3GB 3G data for 2months at Rs. 850........there are oder plans too

B) If you use a laptop and have access to a wired internet connection..........install softwares like connectify (free) and create a hotspot that will enable you to share internet connection over WiFi.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
SAD NEWS :( I'll get my money refunded, as the ebay seller hasnt received the stocks from Micromax and won't be able to ship orders within the 5 day period(tomorrow being the last day) that ebay gives!

Will now wait, until it is available in the local market!

same here, they called me and asked for an extension (to ship latest by 12th may :yeahright:), I don't think I'll take the extension. even my primary usage is e-reading, but lots of reviews say that its not that good of an e-reader. most websites seem to be out of stock, bet Micromax didn't expect such a huge response:-o. , I'll wait out for a proper review by iGyaan or so, and then get it from the local market if it seems good enough.

Top Bottom