Micromax Funbook

sudiptaid

Right off the assembly line
@Tenida,
What is the app/wiget to turn off / restart funfook with out pressing hard key???
I am facing problem with new stock rom..Net is faster with original MMX rom...

sganguly

Finally fixed stuff!!

Loving the custom rom! Dongle works, will get the new charger tomorrow! ALL IS GREAT NOW! Hail Developers! :)

how did u fix stuff !! I have funbook too, flashed to custom ROM (latest for 0.3 MP) from eyeoncomputer....but 3g dongles are not wotking..can u help me?

kaps

I bouth it from Online Shopping in India | Buy Online | Shop Online in India - Croma Retail
Got the delivery in 2 days..Croma living by its name..
The device working fine..
WIll post more about user experience soon..

microdroid

Test the 32 GB micro-SD card in other devices like card reader or mobile. Or you can insert any spare micro-SD card that you will find in mobile phone.

Thanks much Tenida. I have verified that the card is fine. It works on the laptop, but fb still refuses to mount it. It says "insert an SD card for mounting" in the 'storage' menu under "EXTSD". I feel like an idiot asking this, but how far should the card be pushed in? I have pushed it in until, it sort of pushes back like a spring. Can someone post instructions for this please?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I bouth it from Online Shopping in India | Buy Online | Shop Online in India - Croma Retail

Thanks for sharing :)
*i.imgur.com/Jfa9A.png

maverik

Broken In
My tab is responding tooo slow
Its havin only 50 mb ram left
I hav uninstalled all unnecesary apps, also whole memory is almost empty... no live walpaperr. No background ap
Stil its the same...
Any one tried any bluetooth dongle vit it? Is it working??

Help plzz...!!!

Charley

Just Do It
If you want to save Rs500 you can even book now...the tabs are at customs office and very near delivery i am told.. :)

Will be getting one :)

Please post review after you buy . :)

Please post review. :)

I can order from here.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
My tab is responding tooo slow
Its havin only 50 mb ram left
I hav uninstalled all unnecesary apps, also whole memory is almost empty... no live walpaperr. No background ap
Stil its the same...
Any one tried any bluetooth dongle vit it? Is it working??

Help plzz...!!!

Hard Reset the Tab

jd91

Broken In
Test the 32 GB micro-SD card in other devices like card reader or mobile. Or you can insert any spare micro-SD card that you will find in mobile phone.

Thanks much Tenida. I have verified that the card is fine. It works on the laptop, but fb still refuses to mount it. It says "insert an SD card for mounting" in the 'storage' menu under "EXTSD". I feel like an idiot asking this, but how far should the card be pushed in? I have pushed it in until, it sort of pushes back like a spring. Can someone post instructions for this please?

hold the card so that connection points facing down and front.insert using say credit card so that card goes in the slot and clears in about 1 mm and you hear a faint click of lock.leave out there and you will see card backing a bit and now your card is about 1/2 mm inside the device frame.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I also faced similar problem. What I did is I put the micro-SD in card-reader and quick format it. Quick format solved my problem. :razz:

Top Bottom