Micromax Funbook

saaransh9

Journeyman
Just check out the difference between plans from Reliance Netconnect+ and Tata Photon+, Netconnect+ is far better in terms of value for money.

You get 10GB of data download at 3.1 Mbps and post 10GB with a speed of 144Kbps for INR 950+taxes, while the same in Photon+ costs 1200+taxes!

You'll get Photon+ with the device is a myth, you'll get Photon+ under an offer is the reality!

500+100(activation) are to be paid to get the device, and then you need to choose out of the 5 postpaid plans, 250 being the cheapest for 350MB, while 900 being the costliest of the 5 giving 6GB of data per month.

The 1GB thing for two months means, you'll get 1GB extra in the plan you choose, for first two months.

So, after paying 600 to get the device, you'll pay your postpaid bill as well after a month., thus accounting for atleast 900 for the first month.

While if you add up, 300, you get a value for money Netconnect+ for 1200 with usage free for first month and better and VFM plans to choose from.

PS: You need, to continue with the selected plan for photon+ for atleast 3 months, before you can change to anyother plans.
u r comparing them but do they both work with fun book??

btw making other dongles work could be as easy as copy and pasting files from veedee to fun book's /system.

manoj_299

Out of Stock
Finally purchased Veedee D10 from ebay (for my friend) after talking to seller to deliver it to WB.

*www.ebay.in/itm/Veedee-D10-Capacit...d-4-0-Cortex-A10-MID-WIFI-1080P-/120895836078

After a long wait and confusion which one to go, finally settle here.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
u r comparing them but do they both work with fun book??

btw making other dongles work could be as easy as copy and pasting files from veedee to fun book's /system.

Yeah, both of them work, check tenida's review thread! Even, my unlocked idea net setter works with funbook!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Micromax Fun Book will be available at Mobile Store from 28th April.

Micromax Funbook (4GB Internal Memory) + Free Tata Photon Plus 3G, black - The Mobile Store: Buy Online at Lowest Prices in India - Mobile Phones, Tablets, Cell Phones, Accessories, Batteries, Bluetooth, Chargers and more

anjan507

Right off the assembly line
am new to tablet and android both.
bought my micromax funbook tab from snapdeal.
i have comics in digital cbr format on a pendrive. how could i use the micromax to read the comics. i did try to use calibre to convert them into epub format and then use the pre-loaded ebook reader of the funbook but the pendrive was not accessible through the app. in file manager i tried to open the epub directly in filemanager and that also failed under any option that i selected.
would somebody please help me.
tnx in advance.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Considering me a noob at android, can you guys tell me, whats with the 4Gig internal memory ?
How is it divided between ROM and the actual internal storage ?

Secondly, most of the 1.8GB internal space, micromax labs have taken more or less, 80-90% of space, i am not even able to install apps now.

Thirdly, i have a 16Gig card mounted now, how is it possible to move apps into there ?
Installed as well as new ones.

Fourthly, this is about the Funbook, whenever on charge, the device is barely usable, the touch is next to impossible to use, any escape out or fix ?

Fifthly, Chrome did not start, so i did a factory reset, will it help, will just try and update about the same.

manoj_299

Out of Stock

Fourthly, this is about the Funbook, whenever on charge, the device is barely usable, the touch is next to impossible to use, any escape out or fix ?

I faced this kind of problem with my Galaxy Y when I was in train going to friend's wedding in UP. Whenever I plugged it in train charging socket phone start charging but impossible to use touchscreen. Finally I realize its sure to voltage input difference as rated power input for charger is 150 to 300 volts AC but train socket only gives only 110 V AC output. So when unplugged my device start work normally but when plugged start acting weird.

PS: Please check your charger, or get it to service center. Maybe voltage problem from charger point our charging point of Funbook.

Any veedee d10 owner here?

Wait a week, I'll be by then. Please open a thread then maybe other D10 user can find it out easily.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
hey guys! has anybody noticed the glitch with the touch response while the device is charging? if not, then please put your device on charge and do some web browsing for about 15 mins....or mayb, it's just with my device

Enticer & tenida, how about you people as well ? ? Mine, becomes barely usable, the touch and at times the device acted weird!

varunparakh

Gamer in me
If you want a camera, better battery, but low brightness and risk to opt for a newer brand, than, it's perfect for the budget ;)

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Enticer & tenida, how about you people as well ? ? Mine, becomes barely usable, the touch and at times the device acted weird!

Same happened with me. The touch screen acted kinda weird while charging, must be the problem with the os.

manoj_299

Out of Stock
Maybe problem with voltage as I said I faced in Galaxy Y. But here it maybe with charge point inside Tab as it happening with both source during charging.

Top Bottom