Micromax fun book Vs Iberry's Auxus 02 Vs Karbon smart tab

kalyanrebba

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys , Im planning to buy a tablet range below 8,000 INR . .
when i googled abt that i got three answers for my range of price

1) Micromax's Funbook
*www.micromaxfunbook.com/

2)Iberry's Auxus 02
iberry India - Touch Tomorrow, Now!

3) karbon smart tab
*www.karbonnmobiles.com/

After watching all the reviews and specifications I struck in the middle to take a decision

Advise me guys

1) Micromax's Funbook
Micromax Funbook | Micromax Tablet |Android 4.0 Tablet|Android Tablet India, Best Android Tablet in India

2)Iberry's Auxus 02

3) karbon smart tab
::. Karbonn Mobiles .::

After watching all the reviews and specifications I struck in the middle to take a decision

Advise me guys

No body is there to advise me ......:cool:.

Last edited:

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman

1) Micromax's Funbook
Micromax Funbook | Micromax Tablet |Android 4.0 Tablet|Android Tablet India, Best Android Tablet in India

2)Iberry's Auxus 02

3) karbon smart tab
::. Karbonn Mobiles .::

MICROMAX FUNBOOK AND KARBONN SMART TAB IS GOOD...PLEASE REMOVE IBERRY'S AUXUS AX02 FROM YOUR LIST because it is worst tablet ever i seen AND ADD AINOL NOVO 7 ELF II.......AINOL NOVO 7 ELF II IS FANTASTIC TABLET MUST GOOGLE IT AND SEE THE SPECIFICATIONS....!!!:-D:-D

nginx

In the zone
I haven't done much research on Karbon but from what I have heard, it has an Xburst processor and not an ARM proc which is widely popular. This means you will face lots of compatibility problems with the apps on Google Play Store if you buy Karbon. I would say its better to go with the Funbook.

OP
K

kalyanrebba

I haven't done much research on Karbon but from what I have heard, it has an Xburst processor and not an ARM proc which is widely popular. This means you will face lots of compatibility problems with the apps on Google Play Store if you buy Karbon. I would say its better to go with the Funbook.

Thx for your valuable suggestions guys ,
First issue - i heard that sometimes pinch zoom is not working properly in funbook when you are browing pages or on the processing of image viewer ...
Do u feel any issue abt it ?
and Second one - can i connect External Ethernet adapter for using wire internet ?

OP
K

kalyanrebba

Thx for the response guys. . .
I heard an issue regarding the pinch Zoom
its not working properly when you are browsing webpages and on viewing the image , is that true partially ?
and second one , Can i connect external Ethernet adapter to it ?

Top Bottom