mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
M stuck at the level where my gas mask goes out of oxygen and those creatures are all over the place.....also its too smoky all around and these creatures just come running over you....damn!!!

which level always explore a little u will find extra ammo/filters etc. i did never ran out of filters till D6 also replace ur mask if it has got a little damge as soon as u find a new

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
M stuck at the level where my gas mask goes out of oxygen and those creatures are all over the place.....also its too smoky all around and these creatures just come running over you....damn!!!

don't keep using Gas Mask always..use them when outside in snow or near poisonous gas amoeba plants.u will know when artyom makes noise like difficulty in breathing...just like an asthma patient...

OP
soumo27

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
*i.imgur.com/tiZib.jpg

In CHapter 7....WatchTower... :D

Update:- Completed the game but got the default ending.... :( Anyone here who got the alternate ending??

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
this game is awesome!! sounds and visuals are spot on! the effect with the headlight is mindblowing.

only thing which is out of place is that the nazis instantly know where once they see a dead body.. there is no "search" phase.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the outdoor gfx ie on the snow and everything looks so superb I can just look at them for a long time but need to keep in mind the filter condition.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
thw way the mask mists at the end of the filter life, FTW!!

plus, once the glass cracks in a fight, the refraction and broken view through the glass is absolutely phenomenal... wonder how this is gonna look on a wide screen LED :D [gonna buy soon]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
still playing through, but to me, the whole game is appealing..

except the smaller version of the nosalites... damn they are fast..

Top Bottom