Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Gotcha! I have done all the right deeds till now, or at least I think I did. There was a point, pretty early in the game, when a hooker tried to pull a fast one on me. I reloaded my checkpoint, before I got robbed off my ammo (or so I assume). ;)

Any-hoo, reached the 5th chapter now. I have ran out of my gas mask filters in the 'Outpost' level of the 4th chapter. Need to refill them now. Are there anymore sections when we visit the surface?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed the game a few minutes back. I'm a bit confused about the last section of the game. But the loved the whole game. It was extremely atmospheric and good in terms of horror elements. A lot of detailed attention was provided to the post-apocalyptic setup. It's weird how Artyom spoke during loading scenes and chose to give the silent treatment during the game. I'm glad I played it on the 360. The visuals were stunning and the frame rates were consistent throughout. My current rig would have begged for mercy, if asked to max out this game. Definitely looking forward to it's sequel now.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Gotcha! I have done all the right deeds till now, or at least I think I did. There was a point, pretty early in the game, when a hooker tried to pull a fast one on me. I reloaded my checkpoint, before I got robbed off my ammo (or so I assume). ;)

Any-hoo, reached the 5th chapter now. I have ran out of my gas mask filters in the 'Outpost' level of the 4th chapter. Need to refill them now. Are there anymore sections when we visit the surface?

there are robbers in this game...:grin:

In 3rd chapter where I met a guy in a hotel during the chat cutscene I saw a Hot babe passed by me..the after the cutscene I tried to find her but failed :(

Zangetsu

Now in Chapter 4.3...
some levels i had to retry coz of toughness & low ammo...

Q:How to Charge Night Vision Googles?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
When I began the game, I was advised strongly on saving ammo. By the end of the game, I had so much ammo that I could start World War III. :grin:

OP
soumo27

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Well I got stuck somewhere in Chapter 4: War. There are hoards of enemies, and so distant save points. :x Overall The Graphics of the game is the best that I have ever seen... :D

Zangetsu

yeah^^

That Khan Level is damn scary; especially the hallucinations...

once u get to Library then it becomes more creepy...:))

Btw I m on Level D6 so almost on the verge of completion :cool:

yeah^^

That Khan Level is damn scary; especially the hallucinations...

yeah...an element of horror is there in this game...
it will be a helll if it really happens in real life like in calendar year 2033...
& u r alone survivor going thru this conditions

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Struck On the library level playing @1440X900 Dx9 how to avoid or kill those apes they go away & again come back manage to kill 3 but they r everywhere

Top Bottom