Merging TWO dvds along vid menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i am facing a challenge by my mama g....He asked me to merge two dvds ...Video Dvds along with their Menus intact as they r in the original one..
He said NO SUCH SOFTWARE is available at net..:cry:
I want to crack it with ur help.
Finding such software wud be a g8 help..:p
i have 2 days left...
HELP ME OUT guys

rohanmathew

Reader of Trust 2009
I suggest you to go with womble easydvd or DVDremake

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestions are based on reference.Pls feel free to comment
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Detailed steps.

In this example, I will show you the detailed illustrated step-by-step tutorial on how to merge two DVDs into one single DVD disc using Womble EasyDVD.

You can download its latest version at *www.womblesoft.com/download/

The steps are easily adapted for building a DVD with more than 2 DVDs.

Step 1. Transfer your DVDs into your hard drive

If you have multiple optical drives you can skip this process and jump down to step 2.

Step 2. Start a new DVD project

Click the "New" button to start a new DVD project, and this will bring you to the Source window.

Step 3. Import DVD files

Click the Add Movie button in the Source window, then check "Open DVD folder" in the open window. Now browse to your first DVD file folder and click Open.

In the pop-up DVD reader, select the title and click OK.

With the selected DVD title files, EasyDVD creates a new Movie, names it as "Movie 1" and adds it to the movie list, and the DVD title files will be stored in the video list.

Step 4. Import another DVD

Simply repeat Step 3 to import the second DVD file, and this will create a new Movie named as "Movie 2" in the movie list.

Step 5. Add Menu Pages

Click the "Menu" button on the navigation bar to select the Menu window.

The quickest way to add a DVD menu is to use the menu templates by double-clicking on a selected icon in the template list. We now have created two menu pages with eight chapters for one movie title.

You could add more to your menu with background image, background music, and motion video buttons.

Step 6. Preview

Click the "Preview" button of the navigation bar to proceed to the Preview window.

The Preview lets you do a final check on the menu design before outputting a DVD folder. If you don't like what you see, you can go back to the menu window to make changes, and then come back to check it again.

Step 7. Output

Click the "Output" button of the navigation bar to proceed to the Output window.

Depending on the total DVD size and the amount of video re-encoding, an export job may take from a few minutes to several hours. At the end of the export job, a VIDEO_TS file folder is created which contains the complete DVD movie and the menu.

Step 8. Burn

Insert a DVD disc into the DVD writer, and press the Burn button to start the burning job.

You can also burn the VIDEO_TS folder created by EasyDVD to a DVD disc by using your favorite DVD burning software coming with your DVD-R/W hardware.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestions are based on reference.Pls feel free to comment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom