Menu Driven DVD

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i have lot of software, which want to write in a DVD . But i want to make a like digit DVD . Is Threre any procedure or software available to make easily DVD like Digit DVD . please help me how to make this type of DVD..

*s19.postimage.org/tvzky03of/Untitled2.jpg

Thank you.

ratul

█████████████████
Or you can use Ashampoo Burning Studio, it comes with DVD menu creator...

tkin

Back to school!!
Its not a DVD menu, its an executable flash file, its a program. Now in order to write that you need to learn flash action script.

If you can let go of the fancy gui, then you can write something simpler using a bat file: Google

It will be menu driven in command prompt

Or you can use Ashampoo Burning Studio, it comes with DVD menu creator...
It can create a menu that can launch programs? The OP wants that, not simple dvd menu pointing to video segments.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i want just simple. just run something and displayed ist of my data inside DVD . and then what i want to click ,it automatcally run or Open .. thats all.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
try these to see if something works for you:
Smart CD Menu Creator - Create Autorun CD,Free CD Menu Creator,Download Free CD Menu
Free Autorun/Autoplay DVD and CD Menu Creation Software (thefreecountry.com)

tkin

Back to school!!
i want just simple. just run something and displayed ist of my data inside DVD . and then what i want to click ,it automatcally run or Open .. thats all.
Ahh, that click would be the problem, since you are going GUI, have any experience with programming?

tkin

Back to school!!
C an C++ only. just create .exe file displayed in monitor (Only)
Use the software links posted above, you need to know how to design GUI programs to run in windows.

If you want to program it yourself: Google

May want to start with visual studio.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i want to create my autorun DVD in html format. when i will insert my DVD , there is automatically webpage displayed where my program are linked . is it possible , is any software available ????

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
I used to do stuff like this when I was a kid. 4-5 years ago. The software's name is Linasoft Autoplay Menu Builder.

P.S. I don't think its a free software. Its one of the best softwares I have used those days for this purpose.

ratul

█████████████████
It can create a menu that can launch programs? The OP wants that, not simple dvd menu pointing to video segments.

yes, it can create the menu to launch setups, open directories, or anything a normal dvd menu can do, just give it a try, they offer a free 30day trial too, download from here: *ashampoo.downloadcluster.com/ashampoo/3510/ashampoo_burning_studio_12_e12.0.3_sm.exe
for me, it works better than nero, lightweight and is able to create dvd menus.. :)

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
I used to do stuff like this when I was a kid. 4-5 years ago. The software's name is Linasoft Autoplay Menu Builder.

P.S. I don't think its a free software. Its one of the best softwares I have used those days for this purpose.

Yes, Thats the Right Soft Linasoft Autoplay Menu Builder , but this the paid version. if freeware please help me .
thank you rajnuske

Nerevarine

Incarnate
although not primarily designed for creating guis autohotkey is an amazing tool for creating them..its relatively simple and offer a lot more flexibility than auto run creators ...although u need some scripting expernce to use it well.

Top Bottom